EU Creatin new twink, which realm?

Rcleave

Grandfathered
Heya, so im thinking about creating a new hunter. But im currently on Silvermoon EU, and idk if someone else on there can agree, but when im on the AH, the prices are really shite. they still roll normal 840 leather shoulders with no socket/leech for 120k plus.

So, it dosent matter if its horde/ally, can roll both.
Im just curious what you guys suggest.
So what realms?

I am or was also wondering the same. What are you looking to do? I noticed Alliance in Silvermoon were begging for dungeon boosts in trade, but i didn't yet check the availability or price of gear, since i was lvling new there.
On another realm, I bought an entire 5 piece plus int mace for 50k... However, i cannøt do much there, so at some point later in time i probably find a new home for that char.

My mains are on silvermoon, so ive been there for about 2 years now. And i have always played alliance, but this time in going horde. Im currently into boosting, farming, wpvp, random lols.
Also since im rolling horde im thinking about maybe Draenor EU, Stromscale EU, Kazzak EU.

For horde i'd suggest Draenor or Kazzak, they are pretty populated and the prices aren't that bad.

Lol, in what way is it toxic? Like its boring asf right now xD
I didn't feel there was a friendly "101 scene" Everyone spamming dungeon boosts one after the other to compete with one another. I also tried to give someone some friendly advice or recommendations but they completely freaked out.
People insisting on needing 4 or 5 dungeons to lvl someone up, clearly have no clue what they are doing. (it's only 3 btw, if you were one of those guys i spoke to)

I thought the 840 gear prices were pretty fair. I'm also looking for a suitable realm for alliance side, let me know if you find one. I've seen in general that realms with a low representation for that faction, will have some low prices for gear. Higher packed realms (Silvermoon alliance) are more expensive.

However, if you want to boost dungeons, you need to consider both together to make a goof comparison.

For horde i'd suggest Draenor or Kazzak, they are pretty populated and the prices aren't that bad.
Yea, thats what ive been thinking aswell.

I didn't feel there was a friendly "101 scene" Everyone spamming dungeon boosts one after the other to compete with one another. I also tried to give someone some friendly advice or recommendations but they completely freaked out.
People insisting on needing 4 or 5 dungeons to lvl someone up, clearly have no clue what they are doing. (it's only 3 btw, if you were one of those guys i spoke to)

I thought the 840 gear prices were pretty fair. I'm also looking for a suitable realm for alliance side, let me know if you find one. I've seen in general that realms with a low representation for that faction, will have some low prices for gear. Higher packed realms (Silvermoon alliance) are more expensive.

However, if you want to boost dungeons, you need to consider both together to make a goof comparison.

I understand your point about the booster, there are quite a few. And no, i was not one of those you asked since i dont have anything to boost with atm.
Well, why i say the 840 pieces are way to expensive is because im looking for 850+ pieces, and since the 840 go for so high that makes the price of the 850+ pieces murderous.

Lmao, idk if Murderous is even a word, but sounded good kek.

Users who are viewing this thread