EU+US Crafted Gear Limit Removed

Snuggable

Grandfathered
So I had just read this bit of info on the Legion patch notes:

• Equipment limits on the amount of crafted gear that can be worn have been removed.
I was wondering if anyone who has access to the beta, can check if this applies to current crafted WoD gear? Or if this will only be Legion gear.

If it applies to current gear...well...as anyone in the 99 bracket can imagine, things are gonna get messy!

If you didn't know already gear wont be all that important in Legion, I guess it may be usefull for the 700 ilvl or whatever the 6/6 upgraded ilvl is but thats about it, I cant see things getting all that messy in Legion tbh. But this is still very interesting information if true, good post.

110 ilevel difference from the current 590 is way too much considering how big is the stat numbers at this level
also, they could rise the ilevel scaling to 690, 590 is clearly not the "highest possible" as they said in the begining of WoD

110 ilevel difference from the current 590 is way too much considering how big is the stat numbers at this level
also, they could rise the ilevel scaling to 690, 590 is clearly not the "highest possible" as they said in the begining of WoD
600 is the iLvL of Looms at 99 so that will likely be the static iLvL in Legion. If it's true that you'll be able to wear every possible WoD craftable then yeah, 110+ iLvL diff is going to be hilarious. 6/6 currently = 705 (Weapons) and 715 (Body). Unfortunately there's no way to gain Valor at 99 that I'm aware of so you can't upgrade those to 715 (Weapons) and 725 (Body). If only we could start the Artifact Weapon chain at 98/99 instead of 100.

Has anyone with beta access been able to test this just yet? Noone I know got into the beta lol.

Users who are viewing this thread