Covenants at Lvl 20?

koalabear

Veteran
This may seem like a stupid question because I do believe they are locked behind level 60 but is it possible to get the covenant abilities at level 20?

yes , just in SL
Must complete the main mission
[doublepost=1669180094,1669178470][/doublepost]Bonedust-brew damage can hit more than 2000 in 10s

Yeah I’m concerned about finishing the chain and not being able to select due to some bug.
[doublepost=1669210165,1669210095][/doublepost]I wasn’t able to use the dreamwalk Druid teleport ability most of SL because I completed the artifact chain too quickly in SL prepatch and it bugged out. Don’t want anything similar to happen

If you are reffering to the covenant abilities alone then title is misleading and yes you can get the abilities from the intro quests. But looks like you don't get to chose the covenant so you would need to hold your storyline at point where you get the ability of your choice (e.g. staying in kyrian storyline for kyrian ability and not progress further). But then, why would you do it? if you picked kyrian as example you wouldn't have an option to go to other zones unless summoned so what's the point of having one additional button that you would find yourself using on "harder" enemies if you only get to use it in the very limited zone

Do at least Kyrian up until you get that owl servant. He will give you 3x Phial of Serenity that can be used in bgs and dungs even if you are not in the shadowlands zones.
And once you are out you just simply enter bastion again and call him to get another 3 phials. This worked even before when you party synced to bgs back in the day with your lvl 60.

Sounds like there’s no reason to hold off on doing the quest chain as you’ll get the respective covenant abilities when in that covenants zone or dungeon.

so at the very least it might make for some interesting dungeon farming or world pvp with powerful covenant abilities
[doublepost=1669220582,1669220492][/doublepost]Well except for maybe what beerloveer said ^

Users who are viewing this thread