Could use some help with a lock.

Zijah

Grandfathered
Hi all !
Guys, I need some help, my game-time is expiring, and proly I will not put more too soon. So I'll be playing a vet lock, could you guys tell me the BiS or close gear (and enchants, and stuff) that I can get at the moment (with game-time counting) and when I become a no game-time vet ?
Here are the things that I alredy have access: All the cloth looms (including the intel neck), the both loom staves, the garrisson enchants, some enchanter prof enchants (up to lv 380, can be more soon).
I do not have any loom rings.

I'll switch between specs for fun, but If need to select a priority (for gearing purposes) it will be: Destro > Demo > Aff...

Im thinking of enchanting the cloak, neck, and both rings, with a garrisson haste enchant, even for Destro instead of crit, because maybe, instead of beeing able to cast a single huge number chaos bolt (getting ember included) per duel (just for example), maybe I could cast 2 or 3 "normal" chaos bolt (getting ember included). What do you guys think of this idea ?
Asking bcoz, I had a vet resto-dudu full haste, and it seems that haste scales pretty well at this bracket..

Thank you in advance =D

This should get you pretty close
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackwing-lair/Tacticz/advanced

I'd probably change out belt for ghamoos. Maybe MM or crit shoulders, up to you. Int trinket for cc break. You can't get enough stamina for lock. With all your healing based on health and fear DRing pretty fast... Seduce shares DR with fear too.

As for crit vs haste I don't know. Think it really depends on how you play/what you play. If you have time to sit in the back and cast bombs, crit. Otherwise I'd go haste. Crit boa with haste chants is probably a nice balance.

Thank you sir !
For trinkets: yeah, Im thinking on goin intel + CC-break too..
I guees Im going for haste instead of crit, I like to get embers rly fast...
Thanks again ! =)

Users who are viewing this thread