could it rly b tru??? THE POND DISCORD 3000 IQ emoji contest battle 2018!!!!!! ! !!!

Frogturtle

Veteran
yes it is tru yung pondlings i am glad u asked the day is finally here i (frogturtle the godturtle) am pleazd 2 announce this weeks contest r u redy 4 it?? ok here it is

THE POND DISCORD 3000 IQ EMOJI CONTEST BATTLE 2018

thats right dudes Bv) the pond is strong TM but u know wut would make it a lot stronger??? yes some S1CK emojis!!!!!!!!!! :frogging emoji: xd

that is y i am giving u aka the community aka the #pondboys (lol) Bv) a chance 2 design an emoji for the best discord evr made thats rite the pond

pls design LESS THAN 256 KB .png image for 1 of the following emojis:

:frogging emoji:

:frogchamp:

:noweasels:

: pondboys:

:xdLMAO:

:getfroggedon:

:Bv):

:asuh dude:

(may add 2 list if i think of more)

and the best 1 will b chosen as the FIRST CUSTOM EMOJI for the pond and the winnr will also get EMOJILORD title in the pond discord best title so far imo !!!!!! *EMOJI WILL ASLO B ADDED TO XPOFF DISCORD!!!!!!!* #frogchamp

i am v excite about this contest i will personally pick winner myself i hope 2 see some 1NSANE EMOJI ACTION in this thred plz post the file directly in the thred no sketchy links plz

if idea is good but execution sux i may edit ur idea b4 adding 2 discord if u win so dont wrry if it is garbo lol its about creativity not just art skill ok

GOOD LUCK DUDES i kno i told some ppl that tshirt contest would b this week but uhhhh get frogged on i guess xd LMAO that 1 is comin up tho dont worry

CONTEST WINNR WILL BE PICKED NEXT FRIDAY AKA 10/19 LETS SEE SOME GOOD STUFF YEET

frogturtle OUT

Last edited:
in lieu of insane debate going on rn heres the yung BMUP bcuz i am still excited 2 see community emojis!!!! pls submit b4 FRIDAY!!!!!!! #frogchamp

:frogging emoji:

XkyPtW9.png

I've been a fan of @Phrontistery's art for a long time, and I thought I'd give it a go. I can only strive to be as good as Phron, and in due time, I'll hopefully get just as good. The world remembers Picasso today, but in a new tomorrow, they will honor Phron the same way. Like Kanye is to Kanye, Phron's art is to the world.

But enough of that.

I just want you to know that a lot of time and effort went into making this emoji. Like any great artist, I spent days sketching, and sketching, until I finally drew a few lines that looked correct and built on top of that. I think this one in particular got really good because of how the lines stand out. It's true modern art. I've lately been requested by mumble rappers to design facial tattoos, and this one dude on soundcloud told me he'd tattoo this on his forehead, but I said he couldn't, because this was meant for something greater, aka the :frogging emoji:

Users who are viewing this thread