US Could be a sad robotless hunter............unless.....

icehawk

The Beast Within
Ok, I need some help. Putting a call out to the XPOff family. Firstly, this is a long shot, but is there anyone with a high level toon on the low pop Jubei-Thos / Gundrak server (Oceanic) that can make the http://www.wowhead.com/item=134125/mecha-bond-imprint-matrix?
I have just 2 weeks left of game time before I go Vet again but I don't see anyone making these or selling these on the AH on my server.
Other problem is I have hardly any gold so what are these things worth? I thought maybe I could buy the mats on the AH and put the call out but it seems the main mat http://www.wowhead.com/item=124124/blood-of-sargeras is BoP which sucks bad, so there goes that option. I don't know how rare these are and what someone would likely charge for it.
So I'm looking for help to obtain one of these so my Vet Huntard can tame mech's.

But you will say, why bother, they don't offer any special buffs or anything better than the pets you already have. Yes I know but I still freaking want a mech pet in my stable for that cool factor...... :cool:
Putting the call out for help..........anyone?

Pi$$ off.......

Seems I'm gonna be a sad Hunter with no mech pets :eek:

upload_2016-9-2_10-0-8.png

It costs that much cuz legion was just released for less than a week and there's always a crafting material and item scare where items cost way more than they should

that is cheap. wowhead says buyout price 182,758 gold. but yea wait a few months at least for it to go down. if you havent bought legion, use the legion 10 day trial when it is available

that is cheap. wowhead says buyout price 182,758 gold. but yea wait a few months at least for it to go down. if you havent bought legion, use the legion 10 day trial when it is available
I think this may be my only option :( Sad, I was really hoping to get it sorted in the next 2 weeks before my sub ends.
I have 1 other card up my sleeve but I was hoping not to go there. I have a lvl 90 Hunter with 600 Engineering. I don't really want to pull him out though. I'd have to power level him to 100 and then get into Legion and by then I'm guessing the mats would be way cheaper (I'm thinking when I get the 10 days free). It's a card up the sleeve, but I am in no hurry to pull it out that's for sure.
I guess I was hoping that by some sheer miracle or chance of luck someone had a toon on my server with Engineering and Legion and could make one on the cheap for me. You never know. I remember in WoD once everyone had been in their Garrisons for a while and had so many mats it wasn't funny they could make whatever they wanted to when they wanted to. I'm guessing at some point this will occur again in Legion at which time hopefully these are a dime a dozen. ;)

People abuse expac start and lack of competitors. prices are funky on everything.

That's cheap as fuck for that. I already sold one for over 100k.

I bought one for 3k today
Set me back 3.5k.
I only have 5 days left on sub so I didn't want to wait much longer to get it. Average is still around 5k on my server.
A lot better than when it first came out at 70k. Also can't believe @Yann sold one for 100k.
Well, I'm a happy Hunter now. Gonna snag some nasty robot pet........... and put him away in my stable.........
At least we get swag factor even if we don't use em'

Here is an idea, instead of paying 65-70k to hurry up and get those pets before your sub ends just spend that gold on WoWtokens and your sub won't end.
Only paid 3.5k for it. And in 5 years of sub'd WOW don't think I've ever had more than about 40k gold at one time. I've never been good with the AH. It just frustrates me. Would take me forever to buy a token :eek:

When you're the only person on a server with a particular good, people pay for it.

When you're the only person on a server with a particular good, people pay for it.
The only one time I was ever able to make some decent coin off the AH was back in Cata with http://www.wowhead.com/item=70139/flintlockes-woodchucker. I used to sell them for like 500 - 800g and there were only like 2 or 3 people selling them so I was able to flog a heap off. Outside of that I've never been able to play the AH game as there are too many undercutter's and I haven't got the patience to play that game. Well at least that nice period in Cata set me up a bit, though I blew all that coin making my Vet's - lol.

Earned over 100k on a toon a few months without touching an AH. Did it as en experiment. Where there is a will there is a way.
There are many many ways to make gold in WoW besides the auction house. Many ways, many ways indeed.
I did make some small change from the Garrison in early WoD, but that wasn't game breaking. Maybe 500g a day or something like that. Any hints? If it's simple enough I may give it a crack.

Ok, I know this is not that important, but are we supposed to have an ability to track mechanicals once we've used the http://www.wowhead.com/item=134125/mecha-bond-imprint-matrix? I see the following on Wowhead under PTR - http://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=229533/track-mechanicals but I don't have an option to track them.

upload_2016-10-6_15-18-22.png

Just trying to work out if we are supposed to get the option to track them or if it's bugged for low level toons? Has anyone seen this on their Hunter Tracking? Does anyone care?

Users who are viewing this thread