Cool stuff to work on in between queues?

Potatosoup

Grandfathered
I find myself spending a lot of time sitting in org on my neverending quest for the right crate gear and for dungeon queues on my 19 rogue. What are some things I could do while on my rogue that would be cool?

Should I be doing every quest possible on my rogue in the hopes of getting lucky and finding a quest reward no one knows about that's bis? Or should I be farming mobs? If so, what level mobs drop scaled 19 items?

Well for single source drops you can go for something like the Foreman outside of DM.
You can farm rares in hillsbrad and try your luck with unscaled greens.
Fang and slitherscale gloves. Depends if you want the items to be useful or worth gold. You can also try farming for scaled lvl 17 weapons or 15 armor in hillsbrad or dungeons.

This question would have a much more comical answer (like get a job) if we were talking about queue times for 39s in MoP

didnt 39's in mop have assigned q times? dont remember them being abnormal during those designated q's

Typically in evenings, meaning through most of your day you'd be better off doing something else lol.

farm mats
if you're on BH i'm sure engi / alch mats sell like nothing

pick up chicks in org and duro, can write a guide on knowing when it's a girl playing the toon or not if u need it

Users who are viewing this thread