Control of Lava

hom

Grandfathered
even if doesnt increase the chance of the proc, its still the best trait imo - just outright increase of ur main dmg spell.

even if doesnt increase the chance of the proc, its still the best trait imo - just outright increase of ur main dmg spell.

I guess the other option is https://www.wowhead.com/spell=273448/lava-shock but you're right - it's still a good trait regardless

U should Try asking a max level shaman forum or discord for help if you want to wear max level items and they are too complicated for you

Not sure what your tone is all about - asking a max level shaman wouldn't help at all as they already have access to Lava surge

nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.jpg

But you’re asking about the talent not the spell. There’s lots of pvp ele shaman that would possibly know the answer In The earthshrine discord. Just ask them if igneous potential buffs pvp talent proc rate, they will actually know. I really doubt any active poster here played 120 shaman in bfa

But you’re asking about the talent not the spell. There’s lots of pvp ele shaman that would possibly know the answer In The earthshrine discord. Just ask them if igneous potential buffs pvp talent proc rate, they will actually know. I really doubt any active poster here played 120 shaman in bfa

Aight I know it buffs the pvp talent when you already have lava surge unlocked, I just don't know if it works without Lava Surge unlocked... That's why I'm asking here to see if anyone else has managed to test or shed some light on the interaction.

I would assume that it does, based on arcanic pulsar giving celestial alignment to characters before 39(lol).

Your pool of people who can answer this is extremely small so you’ll likely need a level 50 to help with doing multiple 5 minute proc tests and compare the avg proc amounts between the 2 toons to find a 100% answer

Users who are viewing this thread