EU Contribution

Dahomes

Grandfathered
Hello everyone,

I have been following this forum for a while now, just joined and allready received alot of info and help from people, for which I am very thankfull. My question is, how can I help you guys/this forum out with my contribution?
Apart from helping to farm NL.

Best regards,
Dahomes

Hello everyone,

I have been following this forum for a while now, just joined and allready received alot of info and help from people, for which I am very thankfull. My question is, how can I help you guys/this forum out with my contribution?
Apart from helping to farm NL.

Best regards,
Dahomes
Post cool things you find in regards to any twink Levels, like new Buffs/Consumables/Walkthroughs/etc. Just use the appropriate Forum section for whatever you find and you're good.

To piggy back on @DeLindsay I hear you can get in his good graces if you throw him a little bit of gold every once in awhile. ;D

Post cool things you find in regards to any twink Levels, like new Buffs/Consumables/Walkthroughs/etc. Just use the appropriate Forum section for whatever you find and you're good.
Thanks for the tips. Much appreciated. I have been twinking for 2-3 weeks now, so quite new myself.
And ofcourse I love helping out where ever I can. Be it boosting, levelling, farming, mats, consumables etc.

Users who are viewing this thread