Continue to carry 79's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

glancealot

Legend
this is why i don't play AV often, what's so fun about owning lowbies?

owning 79's in full level-78 crafted blues and BoA's is more fun.

image.cgi

i don't want to say i was the sole reason alliance won, but i doubt anyone else could have won it for alliance like i did:)

click click click click clickclick click click click click click clickclickclick click click click click click

welllll lets see. for one not many people leveling go out of their way to get crafted armor anymore, so fail there. and all you did was ninja 6 flags (grats, ur a rogue!11) - assuming that since you have zero defended

hahaha you sound like such a faggot in bg chat too

/golfclap for being the only stealth class (that i can see on that list alliance side) and doing your duty of node ninjaing. what a pro.

Falkor said:
hahaha you sound like such a faggot in bg chat too

/golfclap for being the only stealth class (that i can see on that list alliance side) and doing your duty of node ninjaing. what a pro.

oh you mad?

water said:
oh you mad?

not at all actually

have all 5 of your posts here been "umad"?

Total Posts

rofl calm down nerd, go talk about how you autoshoot the best with your 19 twink friends

blackout eu, dear god i can smell your armpits from here..

water said:
Total Posts

rofl calm down nerd, go talk about how you autoshoot the best with your 19 twink friends

so did failalot ask you to post for him, or are you really that butthurt. either way its pathetic &

umad.

bahahaha

Falkor said:
so did failalot ask you to post for him, or are you really that butthurt. either way its pathetic &

umad.

bahahaha

what are you even talking about nerd, what is there to be butthurt about?

water said:
what are you even talking about nerd, what is there to be butthurt about?

apparently you can't comprehend reading english even though you question others ability to speak it in your previous post....you must be really mad.

double post = umad

water said:
Total Posts

Soo I posted since dec 08 .

19 IS the best WSG, I played 19, 39, 49, 60, 70 and 80 premades and 19 is best handsdown.

blackout EU IS THE ONLY PLACE TO BE TWINKWISE EU.

Im proud of all my twink's and also my main.

BUT I kinda know that failalot sent a bad troll cuase his butthurt, why even try baddie?

responding to two different people = double post? dear lord I wasn't aware of how stupid you euros are.

as for elocon, 19 twinking is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. how is spamming that one button going qt?

why do you think i'm defending glance, like you two I am simply calling out bads on this forum. you are bad.

what would make you think im european? are you really THAT retarded?

it's not that hard to make one post, and use it to talk to two or more people. no need to double post (which you did) you baddie.

you made an account to defend your baddie arena partner.

umad bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread