Consumable Crutching

Why does it seem like everyone uses consumables to crutch in this bracket?
I go against a 9 man and I'm being bombed, potted, shink ray'd, etc?

Is this necessary in the 39 bracket?

I mean, it's simply an extension of their options. Sounds to me like you should also invest into consumables unless it doesn't bother you much. Many are really cheap to make and can simply be added to a macro.

This is just like a version of people arguing that people beat them via better armor and weapon.

So, first of all if you get bombed by a twink it's an honor. You gotta earn my grenades and you should feel proud to have done so. Second, Shrink Ray is not a consumable. Thirdly, you don't have a pot of any type in your bags???? What game are you playing?

Last edited:
So, first of all if you get bombed by a twink it's an honor. You gotta earn my grenades and you should feel proud to have done so. Second, Shrink Ray is not a consumable. Thirdly, you don't have a pot of any type in your bags???? What game are you playing?
sry I somewhat group eng trinkets/cd's into the same category.
the only thing in my bags are bandies. arena rules bro

Hats off to you. I almost took this serious and wrote an in-depth reply. 10/10 good troll.

Is the anti-consumable twink faction still rolling around? This is some retail mindset people need to drop.

It really is though.. The point of a twink is to max out all the things.. All of them.

Or otherwise.. you cant* consider yourself a twink.. merely a half geared leveler doing some pvp for a bit before you leave the bracket salty cause you didnt try hard enough.

It really is though.. The point of a twink is to max out all the things.. All of them.

Or otherwise.. you cant* consider yourself a twink.. merely a half geared leveler doing some pvp for a bit before you leave the bracket salty cause you didnt try hard enough.

do you think the definition of twink is some god given thing that stays static for 14 years? its a living and evolving concept. only boomers who think classic is a literal time-machine refer to some "original" definition of twinking to justify excessive use of consumables

Grey starter gear or you're just crutching on stat boosts. Everybody knows the real skilled players eschew anything that would give them an advantage other than pure raw skill, brah. Also, pretty fucking sure theres no 'boomers' playing twinks, I'd put the high cap on twink age as somewhere around 50, placing them about 15 years younger than the youngest 'boomer'. Lmao, kids calling anyone over 30 a 'boomer', fucking gold.

Grey starter gear or you're just crutching on stat boosts. Everybody knows the real skilled players eschew anything that would give them an advantage other than pure raw skill, brah. Also, pretty fucking sure theres no 'boomers' playing twinks, I'd put the high cap on twink age as somewhere around 50, placing them about 15 years younger than the youngest 'boomer'. Lmao, kids calling anyone over 30 a 'boomer', fucking gold.

Haha.. No thats in yeh birthday suit.. cause them grays have armor.. thats still crutching? Accordion to the well fed trolls.. Good comedy. Im enjoying guys.. xD

Users who are viewing this thread