EU+US Considering coming back to WoW F2P

Côrporal

Legend
Hello everyone, I decided to create this post to ask if it's worth it to come back and invest time into F2P twinking. I used to be very active in this bracket but since I stopped playing WoW a long time ago I know nothing about the current state of the game.

Thank you in advance.

Côrporal

Thats an old name.

It takes alot of effort to get good gear on F2P and an insane grind to get BiS as pure f2p. On a veteran account its easier but its still gonna take some time. Once you got the gear its pretty good though, hunters still exist ofc.

Id watch someone stream a few bgs to see if you wanna invest the time it takes to get the gear.

Dashà

It takes alot of effort to get good gear on F2P and an insane grind to get BiS as pure f2p.
Can you offer any insight on what exactly BIS as pure f2p even is currently? I’m fine with insane grinds, to some extent I think that’s why we’re here, but I’m having some trouble working out what exactly I should be insanely grinding. Just TBC dungeons?

Can you offer any insight on what exactly BIS as pure f2p even is currently? I’m fine with insane grinds, to some extent I think that’s why we’re here, but I’m having some trouble working out what exactly I should be insanely grinding. Just TBC dungeons?

Wotlk epic gems is a big grind and its gonna require 3 different professions juggled and for you to commit to JC and alchemy for a long time, socketed legion epics is a big grind and defined purely by luck, bfa rares or wod rares for bis caster weapons, dragonling, cogwheels and other engineering stuff is a big grind. You need to craft your own bags if you want the good ones.

Users who are viewing this thread