Consensus bis for MW

KainUFC

Legend
All 3 of the MW's listed in the armory section are geared differently.

With battleground scaling gear, its hard for me to figure out what is bis. Could we get some discussion in this thread for bis stats for MW?

Also curious about stat priority and which draenor enchants people are choosing.

Personally was considering just doing 1 of each draenor enchant to be well-rounded, 1 each of vers, haste, crit and multistr.

For MW Monks I prefer haste. Just make sure you stick some spirit on it as well otherwise you will go out of mana quick.

Most MW run with haste with a decent amount of spirit including Lorekeepers ring and magefist with glove reinforcement because as a MW haste stacker you want a good amount of stamina as well I prefer 4.6k and above that. Especially if your going to be included in stuff like arena tourneys and 10v10 wargames you are going to be able to have good survivibilty and be able to not go Out of mana in long mid fights.

I'm levelling up a Misty now and have decided to run with Haste, and stack Spirit also as Burg's noted.

Only lvl 12 atm, but I feel straight Haste would be better than rounding out your stats like mentioned.

I'd be interested to see any other Misty's and how they have geared and chanted, espeically weapon chant. My work in progress is here if anyone is interested :-

Rubyhawk @ Jubei'Thos - Community - World of Warcraft

I have also noticed a lack of leather gear with good Int & Spirit stats. I'm guessing that's why I see lots of Misty's going for Cloth items. I'm going to try and see how good I can get it with all leather! Plus it will help with my Bard's transmog :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread