Condiments (Donor Style)

Whats your go to condiment?

• Total voters
I like to use an empty toothpaste tube as a condom. Its not listed above though

giphy.gif

What are we putting the condiments on? They all have their situational uses...

Mustard For a hotdug
Ketchup with chips/fries
Mayo, Tomato Relish, Chilli sauce for a burger
Fish Sauce w/ chillies with Pad Thai
Strawberry lube with BBC(s)
Soy Sauce with Stir Fry
Mango Chutney with Curry
Extra Hot Chilli & Garlic sauce with doner kebab
Curry Sauce with Fish & Chips
Mint Sauce with lamb

It really depends on what we are eating tho.
Mustard for some burgers (the real spicy ones in glass jars not those fake ass yellow squeezy things)

Balsamic vinegar for salad

Rare Steak i put nothing else on it (maybe rock salt) cuz the sauce just ruins the taste of the steak

I don't eat industrial food anymore because they add shit tons of sugar and chems. in everything. I prepare italian souce with tomatoes and garlic instead of ketchup. Ketchup is like candy nowadays. How can people eat this thing? Sesame oil for fish, spices for chicken and beef and pickled mexican pepper when i want something hot...

I don't eat industrial food anymore because they add shit tons of sugar and chems. in everything. I prepare italian souce with tomatoes and garlic instead of ketchup. Ketchup is like candy nowadays. How can people eat this thing? Sesame oil for fish, spices for chicken and beef and pickled mexican pepper when i want something hot...
Do you also only drink water straight from the spring source?

i walked into a vitamin store once
where they sold organic socks
oddly enough
it wasnt in the dog food section

Allot of people asking what are the condiments going on..it's easy, semen goes on anything.

Users who are viewing this thread