Concerns pvp and 8.0

Blizz isn't going to keep 60s OP just because we ask them nicely lol. That's the kind of thing they actively seek out and try to squash.

There will still be something OP in the end. Just gotta find it.

Blizz isn't going to keep 60s OP just because we ask them nicely lol. That's the kind of thing they actively seek out and try to squash.

There will still be something OP at the end. Just gotta find it.

and the award for most obvious statement goes to.

yes but blizz could be dicks and make it we stand no chance against a 120's best to be heard now.

It's just that these kinds of threads make no sense. They aren't going to change their scaling formula based on a handful of replies from twink enthusiasts.

Probably... I'm not worried if they get nerfed. I'm worried to what extent they will get nerfed.
im more worried about the leggo side of it, I wanted to twink a 110 in bFa and I don't want leggos disabled in warmode.

There are a decent amount more that would make 110s strong at this point in testing.

Can you idiots please re-read this forum post before posting? Do you really think this post is asking twinks to say something so we can keep our power?

im not saying post to stay op, im saying post so we stay relevant in warmore, so blizz don't be dicks and do the "well we tried but"
[doublepost=1529378440,1529378288][/doublepost]ok i just re read op I do use the word "op" but I meant it loosely
ok I edited it now.

i.e. lower levels doing more damage than max levels
This basically sums up entire warmode.

They do not see it as actual human Player vs another actual human Player.
They see it as ilvl/lvl/gear vs ilvl/lvl/gear.

In that logic you will never be able to be on same level as high level character.
Anything similar to it is an unintended bug.

I see no reason why anyone bellow cap level would turn pvp on with this mentality.

It goes against the spirit of the game imo for higher levels losing to lower ones due to retarded scaling. We all hated 75% + vers 10s right? Im not a fan of all this scaling nonsense, all its gonna do is shine a negative light on twinking in general with potentially negative ramifications from all the max level toon qq

Users who are viewing this thread