EU+US Completionist Goals at 70

Remique

Legend
So this week I reached BiS on my monk and now I spend most of my days hanging round duro + queueing bgs.

im after completionist things that I can spend my time doing; rep grinds, cool mounts, titles, novelty items etc

everything must be obtainable on a lvl 70 and it would be better if it wasn't account wide but list everything you can think of! I shall add stuff to this thread once I have thought of some & will compile a list on this post

Remi

Dreams suggustion is the best! But for example I started farming achieves, reps and mounts, 4500+ achieve points 70 exalted reps and 150 personal mounts later I’m still working!

Damn I remember back in cata when my 2700 achievement points blew every other 70 out of the water. 4500+ is crazy lol

Get into the hobby of organizing community events!
im planning on organising some over the Christmas period, my schedule is too all over the place atm

Dreams suggustion is the best! But for example I started farming achieves, reps and mounts, 4500+ achieve points 70 exalted reps and 150 personal mounts later I’m still working!
I have started on some rep grinds, its kinda demotivating that a lot of things are account wide now though :(

As mentioned above, rep and mount farms. I like to try get every recipe for both my chosen professions and cooking. Mog farming or completing tier sets is fun when your bored

As mentioned above, rep and mount farms. I like to try get every recipe for both my chosen professions and cooking. Mog farming or completing tier sets is fun when your bored

the proff completions are a good idea, any mounts/mogs specifically?

the proff completions are a good idea, any mounts/mogs specifically?
So the insane rep farm was a lot of fun for me on my 70. Some of the reps it’s been so long since I’ve farmed them it’s probibly changed. One thing I did that is not account wide, is the fos for achieveing both scryers and Aldor exalted and the frenzyheart and oracles, you lose one after gaining rep for the other naturally, but they are a fun thing to do. The scryers and Aldor is the only fos though for this

download All the things :) that will keep u busy for a while <3 a most have completionist addon it will tell u what u missing in every new zone u enter etc

:O nice, it might be a bit overwhelming though xd

I try to get all mogs from dungeons, takes a fair bit of time. Only annoying thing is some weapons are class restricted so a melee character wont get a int based dagger or sword, found this out after 30+ runs trying to get a dagger on my rogue, did one on my mage and got it....
After dungeons work on getting raid drops, quest or rep specific items, check any greens you get as some sell stupidly high on ah.

Battlepets is another thing you can do to, quite a few achievments for that and collecting them

Apparently I have 5745 personal achievement points on my 70 druid.

RiP account wide achievements, makes personal character progression less special.

agreed. I miss having my character bound hawkstriders, choppers, proto drakes, etc.

that offhand and those trinkets... you say thats bis?

anyway, heres some pve stuff for you:
beat 1.2k single target dps on every t6 boss possible.
main tank every t6 boss as brewmaster
<insert mw thing here>

cant think of anything for mw in pve other than " be the best mw"

maby solo heal as many t6 bosses as possible?

I'm not sure how feasible it is for a monk, but try soloing vanilla raid bosses. At 70 you still don't have the extra dmg buff against them, so it will likely not be easy.

that offhand and those trinkets... you say thats bis?

anyway, heres some pve stuff for you:
beat 1.2k single target dps on every t6 boss possible.
main tank every t6 boss as brewmaster
<insert mw thing here>

cant think of anything for mw in pve other than " be the best mw"

maby solo heal as many t6 bosses as possible?

I think you must be viewing my ally monk, I have 2 horde one is BiS, but thanks for the ideas

Users who are viewing this thread