EU Coming to a bg near you (NOT)

Voc

2017 Twink Cup Champion
Im interested in playing a 20 on EU, is it worth the time?

Do Q's pop?

Are bgs one sided?

Which servers have the most 20s?

Hoping some EU players can answer this for me.

Qeues are like 2 mins average. Alliance wins like 70% of the time. Servers with a lot of 20s are Ravenholdt and tyrande for alliance. Stormscale for horde but those guys are total scum. If you wanna play with quality people go tyrande for sure. Ravenholdt is ok but Qmc is forgot to mention that it's abit too low pop.
If you voted trump, you'll fit right in with Qmc on stormscale, that little biiaaatch.... Haha jk Qmc love u bro

Pretty much what Zuro said, but the Alliance win rate is a bit wrong. Alliance wins like 75%, mainly cos they have more and higher quality twinks.

When it comes to servers Stormscale is pretty much server with most horde lvl 20 twinks. Only downside is that most of them play like monkeys, but a good side of it is that u will have alot opportunities to shine. For Alliance I would say that "colinas-pardas" is the biggest and the most quality server. Legends like Xdpala play on this server. Tyrande and Ravenholdt are good as well, but not as good as colinas-pardas.

When it comes to BG pops, they are almost instantaneous. AV pops alot as well... I remember few weeks ago there were like 4 AVs at the same time + some other BGs.

Tldr;
If u want faster queues and higher quality games go EU.
And we dont have Trump so it is another advantage of playing on EU servers. EU>US

Just made my new character on Ravenholdt horde but it will be some time before I Q for bgs im tied up on US and irl atm and have no heirlooms on eu :/ but will let you EU guys know when im rdy to rumble, thanks for the info! :)

I agree all comments above. In addition to those, we lack of BURST damage in bg's. Please roll survival hunter if you want to join us in Bg's. Less played specs get more respect as you know. We don't want to see more holy paladins.

Last edited:
2 min q? what madness is this? was in q for 40 min 2 days ago.

I agree all comments above. In addition to those, we lack of BURST damage in bg's. Please roll survival hunter if you want to join us in Bg's. Less played specs get more respect as you know. We don't want to see more holy paladins.
I won't be playing survival hunter

19s have competitive BGs and premades on both sides queueing a lot.
I'd rather play for free

I have a priest/druid/rogue and shaman, so if you feel like testing the waters hit me up, so you dont have to grind the gear :)

2 min q? what madness is this? was in q for 40 min 2 days ago.

This.

I stopped playing 29 due to the que times.

Just made my new character on Ravenholdt horde but it will be some time before I Q for bgs im tied up on US and irl atm and have no heirlooms on eu :/ but will let you EU guys know when im rdy to rumble, thanks for the info! :)
welcome to EU, just make sure you roll a good dps spec or disc. Horde needs abit of help.

Wait, the EU queues are instant but the US ones take over 10 minutes? Why?

Are they instant at certain time intervals? Because if Western Hemisphere players joined EU we'd be playing during your late night hours

Are they instant at certain time intervals? Because if Western Hemisphere players joined EU we'd be playing during your late night hours

The q times are much longer...... it is 6.p.m. now and average tim for BG is 27 min...
You can do the math.

Did not u queue for specific BG? Cos when I queued I got instant pop and it was AV. And as always superior Alliance won.

Voc, u roller horde right? Cos we need all help we can get to be able to compete with Alliance.

Its a lie

Users who are viewing this thread