EU Comeback

Healium

Meow
Dear 70 community,
after a nice welcome talk and funny flame , I just wanna tell you that i am coming back soon.
My first step in this bracket is to save the pvp bracket and to get more activity together with you.
We have to change and add many things . I will see what we can do and maybe you have some nice idea that we talk about it :)

The next step will be more entertainment and competition in PvE. That even 70 has an alternative to arenas and to give pure pve players more fun and competition. To execute this step, is a talk between the current big guilds "Ante Amanthe-ArgentDawn" and "Warglaive-Mannoroth" needed. And I hope that I can cooperate with these guilds with a new face and with a new destination.

The third step will be to grow up again the 70 German Community together with my team.

Implement Challenge Mode 70 EU wide is one topic. But if u are resistent about this topic , I can't do anything then to say "ok". It's your guild and it was a try.

you're gonna quit 70 again in 2 days, then write another TI thread on it, then after 4 days you will return again and write a new blog about your experiences, and make another TI thread letting people know that you're back

you're gonna quit 70 again in 2 days, then write another TI thread on it, then after 4 days you will return again and write a new blog about your experiences, and make another TI thread letting people know that you're back
And after repeating this enough times he will have practiced enough to make a readable thread!

Ofc you understand my politic. No jk I won't play much 70 because I'm busy in reallife but what I want is to do some changes for good

Users who are viewing this thread