EU+US Come One Come All to Bizmo Brawlpub!

aislingyngaio

Grandfathered
Are you bored of hanging around Goldshire all day? Want a change of scenery and the chance to get two achievements? Well, come on over to Bizmo Brawlpub in Deeprun Tram, where max levels die and we laugh!

Wait that's not... let's try again.

When max levels win a brawl, we get 1x http://www.wowhead.com/currency=1299/brawlers-gold, that will work us towards http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=11567/you-are-not-the-contents-of-your-wallet

"What the fck, Aisling, are we supposed to afk in the brawler zone until 2kforever?"

Uh no, only until you reach 100 gold, then you can buy http://www.wowhead.com/item=143762 for not only a higher income generation, but also http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=11570/educated-guesser . How does it work? Well, you buy the contract and turn it in to enable games of chance. Basically, you gamble on the outcome of the brawl, and if you win while betting on a hero, you get 5x your current vested interest level (e.g. if you have vested interest 6 when you win a hero gamble, you get 30 brawler gold). If you win while betting on the monster? Well you don't get gold, but you still get an additional stack of vested interest, which will help you the next time you win a hero gamble. Note: please don't gamble stupidly or randomly, because one wrong guess will wipe your entire streak. If you gamble smartly, even if you make the occasional stupid gamble, you should still be able to make back the 100 brawler gold by the end of 30min. If you're unsure which way the brawl might go, not gambling on the outcome will not affect your current vested interest level. Note that you must place your gamble in the first 15seconds of the brawl beginning - after that gambler dude will lock gambles until the next brawl.

"Aisling we want to queue bgs, can we can we can we please?"

Sure, if you've already finished your http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=11570/educated-guesser , and/or don't mind losing your vested interest stacks. Note that if you log out in Bizmo, you will still keep your vested interest stacks from the last session, so if you're just done for the day, or 110s are wusses and can't stand the rigours of brawling, or you just want to see if you can log back into a busier shard, just log out.

"Aisling, we're getting killed by stupid brawl enthusiasts. WTF?"

No problem. If you're not gambling on outcomes, just afk in deeprun tram (anywhere, even if you're at the Ironforge side of the station, so long as it's Deeprun Tram), or buy the spirit healer in the pub, or wear your zero durability set.

"Aisling, what else can we do with the brawler's gold? There's a max cap of 5,000 but the achievement needs us to collect 20,000?"

You just became the bff of every max level brawler ever. Want to buy a spirit healer in the pub? You're the go-to person :D Free brawler potions? Free random brawl mode? Free alcohol? Even free access to the VIP area that only rank 8s and above can freely access? Youdaman, yo! Just keep the gambler dude up and you'll have all the gold you can ever want. Or afk here overnight, whatever floats your boat.

"Aisling, you're not listening. It's 20,000 Brawler's Gold!!!"

... why dafuq do you think it's an achievement? Just do it in between BG queues or whatever, you'll hit 20k before you know it. Or at least, ya know, before Legion expansion is over and the achievements are likely to be grandfathered.

IMPORTANT!!!

I noticed that some days ago too, but I tried to go further.

-First of all, some months ago, I had gametime, and one friend gave me a ''brawler's pass''. It was from the first brawler season. But we were before legion, so there werent a lot of things at brawlers house (now I know that 110 people need a new brawler's pass from legion rares).
-Now, in 7.1.5, I was looking for some special shirts, like precious' ribbon, and saw the special shirts from brawler house, so I remembered the place and went there again to investigate, and I saw all the things that Aisling has said, and read some forums.
-So I called some 110 friends, and starterd to test the farm, and how the items and the rewards worked exactly (my friend suicides always, I voted the monster at goblin when it is able with the item, earn lots of coins, and use them to know what happened with each item)
-After know this, I was wandering how could I enter the arena to get my shirts, or even get a bag with things from the reward (the reward works exactly the same as bg, it goes directly to your bags, so u dont have to loot the npc (and remember that u wouldn't be able to loot npcs if they are lvl 30 or more, suppossing that u are lvl 20)).
-So I thought that if I could die and someone could ress me, it could be one solution. I found 2 ways to die: to jump 2 times from the zepelling (from horde zone) if you or someone paid the 1000 coins from the zep (and yep, I tried to go from the zepelling to the arena, but there are 4 invisible walls that u cant pass, dont care the height u are), or the second option was to wait a combat to finish, and sometimes a npc (enthusiast) spawns and kill you if u are near to him. Then, your lvl 110 friend insta ress you from the arena (hunter, druid, dk or shaman), and try to make you enter with him to the arena. And it works! I entered!! But 2 seconds (more or less) after, it teleports me out the arena. And I couldnt even hit the boss, it wasn't red, just green.
-Then, I started to think about toys. And our better friends, the cushions, let us to enter the arena!!! but the same thing happens TT.TT It teleports us out to the arena.
-So I started to try convination of toys and items, but after some hours trying things (we didnt tried all, of course), we decided to ask other people.

Maybe I need to buy legion, and get one ''brawler's pass'', so maybe with this, anything changes, I dont know. If someone is able, try to do it with 2 lvls 110 with the brawler's pass.

We tried it too with the rumble cards (team fight), because we thought that maybe in normal fights, the teleport out the arena was because the combat was individual and checks how many people was in or something, but we tried to all go out with the cushions, and then 1 enter. Sometimes the combat restarts, and strange things happens. We havent explored all the ways and we need your help. We dont know exactly if rumble cards changes anything or not.

What do u think we can do to enter the arena and keep in? Or maybe to hit 1 time the boss. Maybe if someone try the legion toy that make you to suicide, and wait the combat to finish... Or maybe the lvl 110 could insta ress you after using this toy, and maybe the boss appears red and u can hit him. We dont know...

PD: the shirts are from the individual combats, but when u use the random battle item but not all the bosses give shirts. But when you find the right one, it have 100%

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread