Come on Guys..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonkks

Tônks
As of tonight i pug'd a random bg and saw Waw Tawent's normal crew in there. Pizza, Beau, Wapster, Phe, Ezecron and maybe more.. Of course, most of the ally side was 800 hp randoms so we got 3 capped. The problem here is while we got destroyed members of WT including Beau and Ezecron (its late but i do have screenshots, i may put them up later if there is interest/ WT does not own up) sat under our GY and farmed us. I died maybe 3 times before i insta stealthed and took the long way, im not sure how long they were there. There were a total of 4-5 under our GY. Some randoms i do not know were there also.

WT, the "best" guild 19s has to offer now farming GYs does not help the bracket stay alive. I sure hope you got the honor you needed out of the win.

PH/WT farming GY has been going on for years.

Tonkks said:
As of tonight i pug'd a random bg and saw Waw Tawent's normal crew in there. Pizza, Beau, Wapster, Phe, Ezecron and maybe more.. Of course, most of the ally side was 800 hp randoms so we got 3 capped. The problem here is while we got destroyed members of WT including Beau and Ezecron (its late but i do have screenshots, i may put them up later if there is interest/ WT does not own up) sat under our GY and farmed us. I died maybe 3 times before i insta stealthed and took the long way, im not sure how long they were there. There were a total of 4-5 under our GY. Some randoms i do not know were there also.

WT, the "best" guild 19s has to offer now farming GYs does not help the bracket stay alive. I sure hope you got the honor you needed out of the win.

Breaking News: this is not breaking news. These douchebags have been exposed multiple times for incalculable shades of unsavory behavior. And while they may be the best in terms of premade records amongst current active guilds, they are hardly the best when it comes to representing the community positively. You'll hear alot of lip service from Peetha about how to improve the bracket, etc., but that is the sum of it, lip service...and I doubt they gave a shit about honor, more than likely just kill farming. Sorry for your experience man, but nothing new here.

Tonkks said:

No one outside this guild ever called them the best

they're masta trolls, hell If i got offered a spot to do something like that.

trollin' the community day by day.

*wakes up and begins reading some twinkinfo news*

*looks at this title*

*automatically assumes it's about hunters or WT*

*reads the ops comment and now views the topic title as "The league of Super Villains strikes again!"*

On to more serious matters, WT ain't even got heart.

copymachine said:
Breaking News: this is not breaking news. These douchebags have been exposed multiple times for incalculable shades of unsavory behavior. And while they may be the best in terms of premade records amongst current active guilds, they are hardly the best when it comes to representing the community positively. You'll hear alot of lip service from Peetha about how to improve the bracket, etc., but that is the sum of it, lip service...and I doubt they gave a shit about honor, more than likely just kill farming. Sorry for your experience man, but nothing new here.

We'll you can't expect much when the most popular WT member, and most influential role model of a hunter has a 90% chance of not even finishing a wsg, unless he's got pocketheals and gets to jack off the flag the whole game.

oops =x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread