Come back

Höt

Veteran
Hey guys! Im back after a little 3 years brake, well.. not re-subscribe my wow accounts yet but checking out what change.

I used to do level 90-99 bracket, for what i see my toons are level 39 now and the ilvl boe items i farmed during the expantion: legion are at ilvl47.

-Does it still have any good-value selling? For what i see really fast on The 39 shadowland Bis gear handbook , its seem items with gem slot is better?

-Does next expantion will change our level again and the best gear possible as well?

Thank in advance, crossing my finger those items still worth something....

39s is a dead bracket since xpoff queues are separated from xpon ones. Which means you can't get matched with levelers so the queues are dead. There are people who play 30s from time to time but that's pve twinking and they use dungeon/raid/crafted gear. The only active brackets are 20s and 50s with 20s being more active.

Oh, and if those items don't have sockets you're free to vendor or disenchant.

Thank for the reply concerning the return of the pvp separation and the actual situation of the twink bracket.

Some BoE rolled with socket or/with tertiary stat, i will keep them warm with all the other stuff gathered on all my accounts until it worth coming back. Started playing Hardcore mode instead :) Merry christmas all

Users who are viewing this thread