coh pvp

did anyone else here ever pvp in city of heroes? as far as MMO pvp goes it was the best in a long time, until the devs turned it into a cluster****. fast paced, balanced, and we used to run 8v8 and 16v16 matches..the competitive pvp there was rad while it lasted. now its a ghosttown

this vid is a pretty good example of the pvp, a 5v5v5

City of Heroes PvP - Gimpology 102 - YouTube

*edit* shouldve been in the tavern :< mods move plx

Hey Subpar,

I was one of the original members of Tribute. If you knew anything about CoH PvP history you should remember us. Those years PvPing in the game like you said was the best pvp I had ever experienced until DR and other changes were introduced.

We still have videos and screenshots on the forums of our PvPing exploits from I4-I8

mfrosty said:
Hey Subpar,

I was one of the original members of Tribute. If you knew anything about CoH PvP history you should remember us. Those years PvPing in the game like you said was the best pvp I had ever experienced until DR and other changes were introduced.

We still have videos and screenshots on the forums of our PvPing exploits from I4-I8

shit i remember tribute, you guys were pretty legendary at the time. i was just getting into test server pvp right around the time you guys left...i miss those test ladder teams so much

Users who are viewing this thread