US <Teldrassil Firefighters> - Alliance Kel'Thuzad Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.
@OP - I would love to get involved, my bnet is Bronik#1690, is there a community I can join, I'm not currently subbed. I rolled a couple 20s on KT today, just playing games and seeing what I enjoy the most.

@OP - I would love to get involved, my bnet is Bronik#1690, is there a community I can join, I'm not currently subbed. I rolled a couple 20s on KT today, just playing games and seeing what I enjoy the most.
I'm afk right now but add my btag Cogger#1561 for when I get back

Or get in contact with another officer like Chops

Just seeing this for the first time.

Good luck with the guild, I know what it's like funding a bunch of new people lol.

Looking forward to facing you all in bgs, haven't seen a cogger yet though. :(

Ay, I'm usually on oceaania 'cause aussie, but it'd be nice to play in some different time zones :)
omw over now <3

Nip me but what is a “vet”?
in short, your account USED to have game time, but you let your sub expire so now your account is free-to-play but is subject to starter account restrictions. Chiefly, you cant level past 20.

Cool thing is, level 20 toons you made before your sub ran out are playable. And if those toons were in a guild, you can still chat in guild chat and such. So you level up, gear and enchant a 20, let your sub die and you get a free-to-play twink.

bump, still funding 20s hmu

bump, still funding alliance 20s, hit me up on here if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread