US <Teldrassil Firefighters> - Alliance Kel'Thuzad Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohti

quit
Hello! Future ohti here. If you're reading this thread after October 31st, 2022, <TF> has (mostly) moved to Classic under a new name. More info can be found here: https://xpoff.com/threads/hey-sport-soccer-dads-is-recruiting-wotlk-39s-alliance-pagle.98626/

<TF> will continue to be around on retail if anybody is really really really interested in being in it I guess, for whatever reason. You can contact me for an invite; but you're probably better off rolling on BH or joining another guild. Most of the community activity is on classic now. I hope to see both new and familiar faces join us there!

<Teldrassil Firefighters> has opened recruitment for alliance veterans. Whether you’re a recent vet re-roll, a refugee from another bracket, or you just wanna live that welfare life, we have a spot for you. Doesn't matter what class or role you want to play because we aren't looking for super serious premade players or arena superstars.

We’re dedicated and experienced members of the twinking community and want to build a place for vets that can serve as a foundation for that bracket as we move forward in a post 8.1.5 world. Our intention isn’t to form hyper competitive wargame teams, but rather to provide an active and visible group of players that can lend some stability and consistency to the bracket.

To that end, we’re offering funding to twinks that share our mission. <TF> provides tinkers (frag and glider,) 300 vanilla alchemy, enchants, gems (cogs included,) BoEs, and certain consumables to new members. We will make sure that your twink is ready to roll.

Video credit: @DigitalChemyst

<TF> has a sizable population of non-20 twinks as well. If something like 50s, 10s, 15s, etc. is more your speed, we have a place for you as well where you will be able to meet like minded, PvE-oriented twinks. However, our funding services are only offered to 20s.

Contact @ohti, @Chops, or @Andre for an invite!

Last edited:
I'd be interested in making a toon, my btag is laptop#11142 if anything needs to be discusssed

Very interested in getting back into the 20-29 Twink community and have a couple 20s sitting on KT alliance. Is there any regularity to BG pops?

WoWScrnShot_051519_134001.jpg
WoWScrnShot_051519_132649.jpg
WoWScrnShot_051519_131104.jpg

had one productive day today!

I encourage everyone to come over and join the community. The leaders here are extremely generous and they've funded everything for the members thus far. They spend their time farming mats so that everyone can have max engineering , max alchemy, and any enchant they need. They organize dungeon runs just about every night so that the members can gear quicker as well. I've never met such a generous group of people in WoW and I'm wholeheartedly appreciative of everything they've done.

So if you're looking for an inviting 20 community, <Coggers Companions> is the place to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread