Cloth harmonious belt + socket + speed

Derpyhooves

Grandfathered
On Blackwing Lair, Horde - sub expires in a couple weeks, lemme know if interested.
Capture.JPG

Yea man its trash just vendor lol.
Have you farmed much? Socket and tert is extremely rare.
That's not what i meant. But yeah ive farmed alot. But its very rare u get max stat and tert and socket. Which i think people really want. Way to go trying to be all agressive.
I'm not saying it's useless just saying that atleast me personally wouldn't buy it unless i was going for full mastery. And afaik this can go 7/4 aswell. So 7/3 is defo the worst combo you can get.

That's not what i meant. But yeah ive farmed alot. But its very rare u get max stat and tert and socket. Which i think people really want. Way to go trying to be all agressive.
I'm not saying it's useless just saying that atleast me personally wouldn't buy it unless i was going for full mastery. And afaik this can go 7/4 aswell. So 7/3 is defo the worst combo you can get.
Not aggressive just a crazy take there. I think we have 5 items from an entire gbank tab that double procced.

Not aggressive just a crazy take there. I think we have 5 items from an entire gbank tab that double procced.
Well thats fair. Ive gotten several ones. Guess ill start keeping them then. I just assumed that people wouldnt want the poor statted ones. I guess i was wrong. Cheers!

I guess speed=a few stats anyway. Speed is the only thing that's worth in 20 bracket. Leech seems unnoticeable. Dunno about avoidance

I guess speed=a few stats anyway. Speed is the only thing that's worth in 20 bracket. Leech seems unnoticeable. Dunno about avoidance
Avoidance is useless. Leech is good you just need more of it compared to speed.

Users who are viewing this thread