Classic Wow 19 new gear?

Hey what's going on everyone. Haven't posted in years. With Classic Wow coming back, I'm looking to hop back into the 19 scene again. Been doing some research, and came across some things that look quite interesting, specifically these two pieces of gear.

Hakkari Breastplate
Hakkari Shroud

These items look like they are primarily Sunken Temple loot, however they do have an extremely rare drop on mobs in Un'Goro Crater, specifically the Un'Goro Gorillas, with a 0.02% chance, and can be looted similarly to the way you would grind rep for the Furbolg.

If this is the case, can anyone confirm that this in in fact obtainable or maybe have seen it before? If so, it'll be one hell of a grind to get, however it will bring some new gear into the 19 scene.

The reference video is here, @ 03:37 -

This is on a Pserver, Northdale my guess. I got Hakkari chest on my hunt. Buts its obtain from Steel Lockboxes but it's a DB Error that gm's there claimed. Though ND db and other dbs claim they can drop from 2 diff mobs for a low drop % chance. Not sure if it will be in classic. Steel Lockboxes are being farmed in ferlas from captured sprite darter

I saw this exact same video and thought the same thing. I'm glad you brought up the question OP, however I think these items would hurt the twink scene so I hope Bowner is right and we won't see these in Classic.

I don't know about these items but I vaguely remember 2 items existing that dropped off some Horde NPCs in the swamp of sorrow that were around item level 50 with no level restriction. Can't remember when that got fixed, but might not have been until BC.

its a glitch that has existed since... warmane's database(btw they used to get banned for these there)

they were never meant to drop from steel lockboxes

check thottbot through wayback machine which is all the proof one should ever need

Users who are viewing this thread