Classic Twinking

Pitter

Boots Thief
If you plan on twinking Classic let everyone know here.

If there is a large portion of the community interested in twinking on the Classic servers we should all decide on a realm for all twinks to play on, that way we can saturate all the brackets, have a good market for twink items of all levels, and make PuG battlegrounds a fun and competitive environment for twinks (gtfo levelers).

Anyways, look forward to hearing from you all, if you have any particular reason you are switching to Classic, please include it in your reply.

Somebody's quite excited for Vanilla, You still got a ways to go man. Unless your talking about Private Servers if that is the case then disregard this message

based on how little we have heard about the vanilla server
we dont even know if its going to be true vanilla
or just vanilla-like

IF starters are allowed, it will be a lot less
then 20, probs 10. I doubt they will even have starter edition

Has anything been heard from Blizzard since they first made the announcement?
Anything
At
All
??

/cheers
I don't think we'll hear anything until post BfA launch. Nothing confirmed but I don't think they are going to split their purchasing audience until they get money out of both from us. :)

Last edited:
Has anything been heard from Blizzard since they first made the announcement?
Anything
At
All
??

/cheers
Blizz sent out a survey to notable streamers for feedback on what to include with the launch. Like having flight paths, summoning stones, access to raids that came out after launch etc. There were some really cool questions asked.

Check out soda's stream, he has a recent clip of him filling it out and reviewing all questions.

Seems as if they want to make it feel like vanilla yet have features that were released long after the launch.

Blizz sent out a survey to notable streamers for feedback on what to include with the launch. Like having flight paths, summoning stones, access to raids that came out after launch etc. There were some really cool questions asked.

Check out soda's stream, he has a recent clip of him filling it out and reviewing all questions.

Seems as if they want to make it feel like vanilla yet have features that were released long after the launch.

Thanks for the information, but I think I’ll pass. Watching other people play video games just isn’t my cup of tea.

Blizzard really should have sent that survey out to their subscribers that have been playing the game since Vanilla instead. They probably would have had a better perspective than people with internet followers.

/cheers

Users who are viewing this thread