Classic Test Realm for Twinks

Jrugs

Grandfathered
(Originally replied to the Jamesb's pinned thread for 19 Vanilla Gearing found here: https://xpoff.com/threads/jamesbs-19-vanilla-gearing-guide.83959/page-3)

I'd love to take the opportunity between now up until the classic launch to test out some builds and see how each class feels in vanilla. Would anyone have access or be able to set up an instant lvl 19 private server with vendors for all of the gear mentioned by the OP? This would be very helpful for building BiS wish lists, running sims, theorycrafting and pushing builds like fire shamans/spirit warriors to the limits, etc.

Yep I'm going to bump this because if we're being honest I don't want to go through the effort of setting up my own server. Someone smarter than me can do a much better job at it I'm sure. This could provide a space for us on this forum to collaborate and use it as a creative tool before the classic launch.

Yep I'm going to bump this because if we're being honest I don't want to go through the effort of setting up my own server. Someone smarter than me can do a much better job at it I'm sure. This could provide a space for us on this forum to collaborate and use it as a creative tool before the classic launch.

"im too lazy to use 5 min to set up my own server so instead I expect someone else to publicly host one for me"

Users who are viewing this thread