Classic Dungeonmaster 100% SOLOed in currently obtainable gear as a Hunter!

Vyvenem

I know I've only been on this website for a few days but I am excited and didn't have anywhere else I could share this. If anyone was curious if all the dungeons were soloable, well... here's proof! The gear I have now is the exact same gear I used for every single dungeon.

This is as a hunter, of course, which seems to make ANYTHING easy to solo :p
soloclassicdungeons.png

Thanks for the comments everyone! I'll be finishing up my last 4 dungeons in TBC tomorrow probably.

I can't even begin to think what the Lyceum would be like AT Level, SOLO.
It took 2 deaths before I figured out the perfect strategy.
Hug and follow the wall north. Send the pet to attack alone. It aggroes all 9-10 enemies in the group. Snipe them all with Serpent Stings while they're distracted. Mend Pet back to 100% and loot torches. Repeat until you've reached the end and lit both fires!
My AoE skill is at level 23 so I really had to improvise :/

Gratz my guy, representing the best class.

Although with the incorrect spec, Survival masterrace. Just kidding, good job!

Grats, this gives a fellow hunter hope. I'll try to solo BC dungeons for the socket gear today.

What is your go-to spec/talent to solo a dungeon?

Also, do you think your trinket Toy Windmill is helpful? I have Elekk Tusk. Should I go bother to get your trniket before soloing stuff?

Edit: 7 dungeon clears and I got 0 boss loot.

Last edited:
how did you do stratholme service gate? did your pet eat the possession on baroness? Or did your pet knock you out? super curious how that fight went down ebcause its the only one stopping me from gettig this on my paladin.

Very nice! I think I'll try this as a blood DK. =]

did your pet eat the possession on baroness?
Didn't even know she had that ability. My pet probably ate the ability. Maybe I avoided it by being so far away (my mastery increases skill range). Maybe try some trinkets with pets attached to take incoming attacks?

What is your go-to spec/talent to solo a dungeon?
Also, do you think your trinket Toy Windmill is helpful? I have Elekk Tusk. Should I go bother to get your trniket before soloing stuff?

Marksmanship/Serpent Sting was what I used for all of it.
I hardly ever activated the Windmill. I just liked it for having agility AND stamina plus the crit. Great stat piece! The pet lasts for about 35 seconds and can push some damage if you aren't fully geared, but the 15 minute cooldown sucks :/ Use whatever trinkets and gear you are comfortable with.

Good luck in your endeavors everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread