[CLASSIC] 39s arena nite WEDNESDAYS

Wait, no. Actually 39s dont ever get pops and you're wasting your time
Without planning they don't

Hence why donor here, is trying to herd the cats of the 39s bracket to queue on Wednesdays so we can get some arena gameplay running.

Bgs usually pop within 10 minutes or less but since you cant queue arenas from anywhere, they arent ran as much. (I don't think thats the real reason why, but it might contribute to it)

Without planning they don't

Hence why donor here, is trying to herd the cats of the 39s bracket to queue on Thursdays so we can get some arena gameplay running.

Bgs usually pop within 10 minutes or less but since you cant queue arenas from anywhere, they arent ran as much. (I don't think thats the real reason why, but it might contribute to it)
man i was just joshing with someone wanting to roll yet another rogue

:O at least it works
yea, arenas at 39 are a blast but they have to be coordinated. BGs are great too and pop constantly.

But the bracket is lousy with rogues.

I'd highly encourage you to come check it out (we've got a guild on pagle if you wanna roll ally) but I'd also encourage you to be super cool and roll something thats not a rogue

yea, arenas at 39 are a blast but they have to be coordinated. BGs are great too and pop constantly.

But the bracket is lousy with rogues.

I'd highly encourage you to come check it out (we've got a guild on pagle if you wanna roll ally) but I'd also encourage you to be super cool and roll something thats not a rogue
Woo! I'm already on pagle, as much as I don't think rogue is great in terms of populairity, my brother has a 36 warrior, and I have a 28 rogue, so we could get to 39 each and make a sub-arms comp, you get lots of bleed buffs :D

Bleedcleave?

Woo! I'm already on pagle, as much as I don't think rogue is great in terms of populairity, my brother has a 36 warrior, and I have a 28 rogue, so we could get to 39 each and make a sub-arms comp, you get lots of bleed buffs :D

Bleedcleave?

Rogue is literally by a long shot the strongest class in the 39 bracket in wotlk, they have just an insane kit that makes them be able to outplay basically any class

8AiWGRX7_o.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread