Classic 19 Twink Demographic

Which Expansion will you be playing Classic 19s

• Total voters

Sponsor

Achievement Hunting
Wrath Classic was just confirmed today. Release date set 2022, soon tm.

Obviously, a lot of us are going to gravitate towards Wrath on our 19s. With all these new Classic expansions, I feel like we lose a few to the previous iterations every release. Hopefully come Wrath, the community wont be spread like too little butter over a large toast.

Curious as to who is still active on Classic 19s and where you are planning to play?

Last edited:
Wrath Classic was just confirmed today. Release date set 2022, soon tm.

Obviously, a lot of us are going to gravitate towards Wrath on our 19s. With all these new Classic expansions, I feel like we lose a few to the previous iterations every release. Hopefully come Wrath, the community wont be spread like too little butter over a large toast.

Curious as to who is still active on Classic 19s and where you are planning to play?
You understand if blizzard gives us the 3.3.5 patch straight from release which I think most players are expecting them to do anyways there will be no more pugs(10-19) community will grow even smaller then it is now, and games will be qued Wargame format (X)vs(X).

Regardless of what you guys decide to do I'm sure many will follow, for myself this was always one of core problems which saw a big population of twink players disregard the community all together.

*Would be funny to see pictures of those who bridged the gap between level 19 & 20 on there twinks when they introduced XP gains for BG's.

You understand if blizzard gives us the 3.3.5 patch straight from release which I think most players are expecting them to do anyways there will be no more pugs(10-19) community will grow even smaller then it is now, and games will be qued Wargame format (X)vs(X).

Regardless of what you guys decide to do I'm sure many will follow, for myself this was always one of core problems which saw a big population of twink players disregard the community all together.

*Would be funny to see pictures of those who bridged the gap between level 19 & 20 on there twinks when they introduced XP gains for BG's.

If 3.3.5 is the patch we are getting at launch, twinking most likely will be quite inactive, pug wise like you said. I had not thought of that. I had the impression exp eliminator would only be introduced in the later patches of wotlk.

I honestly dont believe twinking will be as active as it once was during Classic vanilla.

We'd need to force everyone onto the same Classic expansion instead of being all spread out thin.

Blizzard just announced TBC servers would be all progressing to Wrath expansion. They explained that there would NOT be a TBC Classic server once Wrath releases; forcing all players onto Wrath.

It limits the wide spreading of twinks across multiple expansions as mentioned in the above post. This would inadvertently help the brackets if the patch they use on launch incorporates exp eliminators.

Heck we might even see a return to Classic Era if the bg pops start dying on Wrath.

Basically, I'll follow the crowd for 19s.
If 3.3.5 is the patch we are getting at launch, twinking most likely will be quite inactive
This was my first thought as well...
Blizzard just announced TBC servers would be all progressing to Wrath expansion. They explained that there would NOT be a TBC Classic server once Wrath releases; forcing all players onto Wrath.
This is an interesting path to take, I honestly wasn't expecting it... so we can't even keep 19s in TBC if we wanted to which kinda sucks cause I just got comfy

Users who are viewing this thread