Classes to avoid? Professions?

DTheis

Veteran
I'm looking to get back into twinking, specifically the 39 bracket and just curious if there's any down right bad classes in this bracket? I was looking into either a pally, druid or shaman. I would prefer to play a lesser played class that is still capable of keeping up. Also having a tank/healing spec is helpful for me as I mostly play alone. Dungeon ques are a pain otherwise.

Also, are there any specific professions that I should shoot for? Is engineering still helpful at this level or not really?

Engi/alchemy is still the preferred setup.

Pretty much every class can do well so play what you enjoy.
Thank you! If my main has alchemy can I skip that one? Or are there perks to having alchemy on the twink itself?

You have a guaranteed +15 Agi/Int/Str flask compared to buying/crafting the +20 variants, and it's reusable with a long duration. That's about it for character specific benefits.

Roll anything but a warrior or disc. Both classes r dooky right now u don't want to suffer

Thanks! I didn't know that.
You have a guaranteed +15 Agi/Int/Str flask compared to buying/crafting the +20 variants, and it's reusable with a long duration. That's about it for character specific benefits.

Is there any perks from enchanting? Running a disc in 39 bracket and wondering if there were any enchanting only stats I get or if I should just drop it for alchemy/eng. any advice would be appreciated

Is there any perks from enchanting? Running a disc in 39 bracket and wondering if there were any enchanting only stats I get or if I should just drop it for alchemy/eng. any advice would be appreciated

No. There are a couple of trinkets but they're not available at 39. There's nothing in enchanting you can't buy off the AH at 39.

Users who are viewing this thread