EU+US Class trials

Crystalpall

the F2P PvEr
Just checking this new feature... and it seems bugged like hell.

You can hearthstone from the ship that you're starting in, obtain all abilities by doing so and do basically anything except

1. Don't finish artifact weapon chain or your char will be perma locked
2. You can't enter raids for first 24h

I have created myself a rogue and so far over 2 hours /played, done some quests in Draenor mostly, obtained around half to 101

Does anyone have any info about the 'time restriction' these might have? So far I'm logging of not to waste more time than needed and hopefully try some raids tomorrow for easy cash.

Any info appreciated

Damn I didn't know u could do that. Do u have to have purchased Legion to do it, or can anyone do it?
Can u pick up old quests with it which unlocks items in ur mog tab?
I'd love to know more about this. Thanks for posting @Crystalpall

Edit : oh and can u mail stuff to other toons?

Damn I didn't know u could do that. Do u have to have purchased Legion to do it, or can anyone do it?
Can u pick up old quests with it which unlocks items in ur mog tab?
I'd love to know more about this. Thanks for posting @Crystalpall

Edit : oh and can u mail stuff to other toons?

You can mail to others and trade with other players, that's what I tested so far.

No idea if it requires legion as I already have Legion on my only p2p account since half a year (pre purchase)
Yea every old quest is doable, basically every quest is doable except Legion ones as these are hidden behind artifact weapon requirement which we can't obtain.

As I expected trials are only available if u have purchased Legion. My create character screen doesn't provide an option for the trail boost :(

It's an awesome idea though.

Picking up the Draenor treasures/killing the Dark Portal fares/killing the Highmaul rates/killing Demidos/killing Oromu

"On the character-creation screen, players who have the World of Warcraft: Legion expansion now have the option to create and play a level-100 “Class Trial” character with a preset class specialization."

Yea I don't see option without Legion.
I didn't want to burst ur bubble Hashbrowns. When I saw u excited in the previous post I was like, damn he's gonna come crashing to earth when he gets to his creation screen.

I did the exact same thing. I though I was gonna have all these 100's running around picking up mogs for my toons but........

I had that Yea moment also :(

I didn't want to burst ur bubble Hashbrowns. When I saw u excited in the previous post I was like, damn he's gonna come crashing to earth when he gets to his creation screen.

I did the exact same thing. I though I was gonna have all these 100's running around picking up mogs for my toons but........

I had that Yea moment also :(
Haha it's all good, but srsly nice if you have Legion, worth messing around with.

Users who are viewing this thread