10-19 BFA Level 19 Class tier list for WSG

How outlaw is above survival I'll never know. Perhaps the kicks and stuns?

Yeah, and don’t forget sap and the slow from pistol shot. You’re a cc machine who can keep any fc at bay for a while until your team can come for support

BTW this is this dudes opinion play who you wanna play they are all good in there ways. he doesn't make the rules he just stating what he thinks is good or not. lol don't even read that list plya what you want

Surv needs to be higher tier. Rogues are really good at flag retriever.
Look at cleatusslee. Dudes a beast

Love the list but I do think Shadow should be one tier higher, they dominate when played right! Guess they may need a team too, to shine.

-Stealth
-Stun
-Kick
-Sap
-Ranged attack that also has a slow
-Good damage now compared to last patch

Your objective plays can basically decide entire matches, and due to stealth you have an easier time than most at being at the right place at the right time, combined with the other tools just makes the class incredibly good.

Outlaw rogue better then survival hunter. Hmmmmm ok.That shows how subjective this list is and how it shouldn't be taken seriously.

If you bg regularly you will see which classes are best. This guide is for perfect world, extra rules, premade wargames NOT the normal que system.

Outlaw rogue better then survival hunter. Hmmmmm ok.That shows how subjective this list is and how it shouldn't be taken seriously.

If you bg regularly you will see which classes are best. This guide is for perfect world, extra rules, premade wargames NOT the normal que system.

Pretty sure this guide is assuming you are maximizing the potential of your class. Of course some classes are gonna seem different in pugs because very rarely does anyone play their class to their FULL potential. That’s why when I play my rogue, it feels like a shitty class. Yet. I at least realize that I’m obviously doing a lot of things wrong and don’t try to think about plays that I could have done that might be better than current ones.

Pretty sure this guide is assuming you are maximizing the potential of your class. Of course some classes are gonna seem different in pugs because very rarely does anyone play their class to their FULL potential. That’s why when I play my rogue, it feels like a shitty class. Yet. I at least realize that I’m obviously doing a lot of things wrong and don’t try to think about plays that I could have done that might be better than current ones.

I can agree to this, nothing is stopping me to join a BG pre-buffed like other people with scrolls, foods and the like. Hell, I saw a few 2k run through on minimal buffs on top of zerk alone.

I'll continue to PuG and L2P. I just find it sad I didn't have a chance to picnic with Pizzapie.

While the opinions on positioning for outlaw rogue are true, it's important to consider that you can't actually 1v1 most classes anymore unless your play at the extreme max of your potential.

While the opinions on positioning for outlaw rogue are true, it's important to consider that you can't actually 1v1 most classes anymore unless your play at the extreme max of your potential.

This is why I've picked up engineering as well.

I've never played a propper 10 v 10 in legion of twinks vs twinks in 19's - who typically tops dps ? warlock? spriest? surv? boom?

Years ago, some wise folks said 'Frost [mage] is not about damage; it's about control'. (I realize frost in the current meta has good damage).

Your thinking is narrow if you're fixated on damage. Much of the rogues utility never shows up on the boards. All the stuff the enemy DIDN't get, because their healer is peeled by a sap.

Conversely, the other night we lost in AB, because two ADHD harpoon-happy SVs had to leap away from the BS to play on the roads. Just so they could run up their damage numbers. Are you that kind?

Last edited:
Years ago, some wise folks said 'Frost [mage] is not about damage; it's about control'. (I realize frost in the current meta has good damage).

Your thinking is narrow if you're fixated on damage. Much of the rogues utility never shows up on the boards. All the stuff the enemy DIDN't get, because their healer is peeled by a sap.

Conversely, the other night we lost in AB, because two ADHD harpoon-happy SVs had to leap away from the BS to play on the roads. Just so they could run up their damage numbers. Are you that kind?

Unfortunately, too many people worry about padding numbers my friend. They equate being the top of the leader board to video game “skillz”. They then blame the loss on others.

Ive seen rogues carry. Not with over all damg. 4-5 flag returns. Shutting down healers. Sapping inc enemies chasing our fc and having zero deaths doing. I was playing allies and one amazing blood elf rogue picked us apart. I think he was in warlords guild

I think afflic(haunt talent) is super underrated @Bestworld What makes you put destro above it?

Destro has amazing kill potential with Chaos Bolt, and pretty good single-target overall. Affliction lacks that. While Affliction has a lot of overall damage, it's all spread pressure, and the single-target is nothing close to that of destro's potential. As with most things, affliction does work to some extent, but it's less superior than destro due to the lack of single-target pressure.

Users who are viewing this thread