Clarification

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johneffer

Legend
Was not curley

Oh I am sorry for calling Curley out for hacking me and leveling my 50 days played paladin who I spent a lot of money on and was taken from me on christmas day and I dont know why I freaked out when I heard he was level 20 I mean wow that is just silly.

and yeah, unbanned wut?

PureCraft said:
I hope so, 50 days is a long goddamn time.

Meh, maybe I can like get gud at unglish and study stuff about the world n stuff like that -- that kinda stuf

so you wanna say sorry to me yet?

This is how I knew it was not Curley, first of all he told me which was good enough for me B) then he asked Daman the IP of the Curley who went on vent --- didn't match --- Curley's comment said 'no mic' Curley does not recall this --- and Curley swore on his Jewish humanity so we GG

K cuz I just wanted to let you know I keylogged your computer hacked your passwords. i might change some stuff up on facebook and maybes sent sum stuff on your email and do some other stuff if i'm feeling up to it today.....

because i adore wasting my time on 14 year olds lives

Twinkin said:
K cuz I just wanted to let you know I keylogged your computer hacked your passwords. i might change some stuff up on facebook and maybes sent sum stuff on your email and do some other stuff if i'm feeling up to it today.....

because i adore wasting my time on 14 year olds lives

Erm I actually know how it happened

Curley was on vacation for 3 days, person under the name of Curley asked for my PW and shit so he could play -- I was like mk so yeah

that was a cover up incase my plan didn't work ofc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread