Chromie is not doing her thing on a new Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonjonho

Veteran
I was able to see Chromie with my veteran acc. I made a F2P and dinged level 12 but Chromie is not giving me optios to time travel. She says this: https://imgur.com/a/7LBJALP
7LBJALP

I suspect there's something to do to unlock Chromie account wide.

Any ideas?

Last edited:
This mustn't be true because I didn't have a max level character on my vet account (since the last 3 expansions)
the first few days of prepatch, anyone could use chromie time, they fixed it shortly after to require a max level character, but those that already got the option is grandfathered

the first few days of prepatch, anyone could use chromie time, they fixed it shortly after to require a max level character, but those that already got the option is grandfathered

Thank you for this information.

Another point, I don't think I will miss any content without Chromie. Since I can go to places via introductory quests. At least this is true for Legion. I hope it's true for other expansions.

Thank you for this information.

Another point, I don't think I will miss any content without Chromie. Since I can go to places via introductory quests. At least this is true for Legion. I hope it's true for other expansions.
the only problem without chromie time is that you cant queue for non bfa dungeons. this will be a problem when doing the legion pillar of creation quests that require completing the dungeon. its nearly impossible to solo at level 20, although might be doable at 10 cos of scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread