Christmas swings around the corner and I am about 10k poorer :(

glancealot

Legend
So I have a business which relies on getting items in bulk (like 2500 units, for example) at a cheap price and then sell them one-by-one or in a semi-bulk (like, 60~500 units) way.

Therefore to be successful and sustainable, i need help with a lot of things:

1, getting the item. it's a competitive field, building a good relationship with the people who have the goods to ensure you are on the priority sub-seller list is important.

2, marketing the item. i used to do everything on my own, but i don't do marketing myself anymore, i have a team that does it for me.

3, selling the item. I have a regular job so when I go into the office, someone has to meet up with customers and take care of things.

so when Christmas is around the corner, i have to give those that help me some money as a token of appreciation.

in total i gave ~10k (mostly cash, of course) this year, but here are 2 bigger ones that weren't cash.

DdTSDUv.jpg

epg8xxL.jpg

So, are you giving / receiving anything for Christmas?

Good stuff. It is the time for giving. Christmas is a time when we celebrate the greatest Gift ever given to mankind ;)

When you win, and you share your win with those that assist you, it’s a winning business model.

Btw, any chance you can send some of those cool USD’s to this poor little Aussie boy :p

Users who are viewing this thread