Chosen Dead Transmog Grandfathered?

Well rip. Any future item upgrades won't rock the looks :(

Gear is gonna mismatch

It appears to be gone....

2 interesting things to note however:

Fine Pilgrim's Hat is BACK (FINALLY)!

Horseman's Helmet is now moggable at level 20!! This makes me wonder if the event will indeed scale!

Edit: Horseman's Sinister Slicer can also be used for xmog at level 20.

Last edited:
It appears to be gone....

2 interesting things to note however:

Fine Pilgrim's Hat is BACK (FINALLY)!

Horseman's Helmet is now moggable at level 20!! This makes me wonder if the event will indeed scale!

Edit: Horseman's Sinister Slicer can also be used for xmog at level 20.
Fingers crossed the helm will be obtainable for level 20 Q_Q

It would seem you can no longer mog chosen dead armor sets on lower level characters.

It no longer appears as an option, nor does it work if you make a wardrobe.

Legion invasion sets are now usable at any level without the use of a wardrobe.

Daaaaamn it! I was still working on unlocking the mail and cloth versions! I guess I should've started sooner, lol. Anyways, thanks for the heads up! I'm disappointed, but at least that's another thing off my plate of weekly things to work on. >_<

Daaaaamn it! I was still working on unlocking the mail and cloth versions! I guess I should've started sooner, lol. Anyways, thanks for the heads up! I'm disappointed, but at least that's another thing off my plate of weekly things to work on. >_<

A blessing in disguise

I gotta laugh at the Blizz anti-fun Police. It's like they revel in the knowledge that those of us who have Low Level Characters (Twinks or other) are running around our Mother's basements throwing a nerd rage temper tantrum just like the kid below ;)

I gotta laugh at the Blizz anti-fun Police. It's like they revel in the knowledge that those of us who have Low Level Characters (Twinks or other) are running around our Mother's basements throwing a nerd rage temper tantrum just like the kid below ;)

Then they are exactly right

And I just replaced my rogues xmog with an old school look thinking this set was here to stay...

Atleast felforged xmog glitch still works ! Right??

With the new addition of headless horseman gear it makes me wonder if there are other new additions.

I'd love to see more "useless" items become xmoggable i.e the witch hats from Halloween, Santa hats, soul trader set, etc.

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_061417_161517.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_061417_161517.jpg
    362.3 KB · Views: 438

Users who are viewing this thread