Chilling in goldshire.. And this happens!

Bass

Legend
Swifty came by, and i actually "beat" him in a duel!
Check this out.

The log clearly says "Svumpukkel beat Swiftyeu in a duel".
View attachment 841

He has alot of achievement points, and thats why i concluded that he was the real one. Turns out that its probably not him
View attachment 842

Not fanboying, just think that its really cool that he actually wants to duel me, and even flee from me to give me that win ;D
Nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
for 1...swifty plays US and has a 2k rating Im not very experienced in this game but for someone with 14k hks to beat on someone with 300+k hks or more(then again they dont mean shit but oh well) .I am 100% sure that someone with 300k hks has been in all kinds of various situations you never seen

You never had an AGM how can i judge you

ok..come on are you really that guillible? Not sure if troll or...serious. I could make a .err whats his name I dont watch or care about BS arenas or people with 2.7k rating but say..I could make a 'swiftyUS'' and say I am swifty #1 warrior

for 1...swifty plays US and has a 2k rating Im not very experienced in this game but for someone with 14k hks to beat on someone with 300+k hks or more(then again they dont mean shit but oh well) .I am 100% sure that someone with 300k hks has been in all kinds of various situations you never seen

ok..come on are you really that guillible? Not sure if troll or...serious. I could make a .err whats his name I dont watch or care about BS arenas or people with 2.7k rating but say..I could make a 'swiftyUS'' and say I am swifty #1 warrior

What are you trying to say? He has a EU char, go watch his videos on youtube. Im not even going to try to reply to the other gibberish you wrote.

Erm, yeah. Most probably a hoax. First of all EU and US are separate legal entities. Secondly, Swifty said he was touring US server not EU and beside why on Earth would he make another warrior, waste of time he said it would most probably be a warlock.

I was so happy when i believed that it was actually him :( Did some research, and it turns out that the EU char that Swifty has is on Stormscale, not on Twilight's Hammer - so its a fake

There are no achievements that reflect pvp ability. # of HKs does show you've been playing that char a while.

Though old AVs could run for days so HKs out of those were easy.

Bob

Though old AVs could run for days
Bob

How? I understand the how of the games old mechanics, but no one would play for DAYS.

How? I understand the how of the games old mechanics, but no one would play for DAYS.

There are always people joining.

Back when WSG had no time limit I joined the same one about 7 times (the flag was bugged mind you) across the span of 2 days before I finally caved and opened a ticket to get the damn thing closed. WSG 3, how I loathe you!

Old AV's did indeed last for days sometimes. That was before people came up with rouge squads and attacked the towers / end zone from the beginning. Before that people just flat out played the map in a linear fashion. There was often an impasse where neither side could break through. For example, right before the Ally base with the tons of archers, it could take forever to break through.

Of course people wouldn't play longer than 12 hours, but new ones would join all the time. I remember playing for up to 8 hours.

Old AV's did indeed last for days sometimes. That was before people came up with rouge squads and attacked the towers / end zone from the beginning. Before that people just flat out played the map in a linear fashion. There was often an impasse where neither side could break through. For example, right before the Ally base with the tons of archers, it could take forever to break through.

Of course people wouldn't play longer than 12 hours, but new ones would join all the time. I remember playing for up to 8 hours.

Longest AV I was in was like, 38 hours in vanilla. I logged on one day, the match was like, 3 hours in already, we downed Galv, I had to goto school (wow just realized this was back in highschool as I'm typing this out.) Came back from school, queued and ended up in the same battleground, we had one of their towers at this point. I logged because this rogue with thunderfury kept dropping me in 3gcd's, after 10 minutes I gave up and went to bed. Woke up the next morning and rejoined as they were killing the Horde boss, made it to stonehearth before the match ended lol.

I only knew it was the same match because it was the same 15m premade Alliance group and 4 players were just sitting in SHGY afk because they fell asleep.

Everyone talks about these games like they were common though, that was never the case for me. I've maybe been in 2 AV's that lasted longer than 12 hours. But they were awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread