chest enchants

KainUFC

Legend
Are there any classes / specs for which you would not use 14 stam for chest enchant?

100 mana for ret maybe?
11 spirit useful for any classes?
4 all stats for an agi stacking rogue?

using +4 stats for my feral druid, got the stam enchant on my bank though!

4 stats only gives 3 stats

Tooltip and enchanted chest will depict +4 but when you look at your stats on your character screen it's only +3.

For instance. Mouse over the enchant on a scroll(in the AH or once you've got one yourself) or the recipe in Atlas Loot, it will say "+4" but once enchanted only gives you "+3". Soulfrost and I believe Sunfire as well are both despicted as giving +50 SP but actually give +54, or the other way around. Regardless, tooltip and actual stats gained are not 100% accurate in these instances.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Soulfrost and I believe Sunfire as well are both despicted as giving +50 SP but actually give +54, or the other way around.

Soulfrost is just giving 40 shadow/frost spellpower (scales to 41 on wowhead). Don't know about Sunfire but scales on wowhead to 38.

no the tooltip is just bugged, it's 3.
I believe the original +4 stat enchant is bugged not the tooltip. Classic enchants shouldnt scale (doesn't scale on wowhead). This is the only one which scales down and displays wrong on the tooltip. I think blizz didn't knew what to do with it and just left it like this without correcting it (which happened on more occasions).

Last edited by a moderator:
lol for how much it costs to buy if you dont have other means, it best not be douching me outa that extra +1 to everything ;p haha

For any healer class I would use 188 mana on chest except MW, would also use this for ret/prot pala. For rogues stats to chest, otherwise 14 stamina.

Soulfrost is just giving 40 shadow/frost spellpower (scales to 41 on wowhead). Don't know about Sunfire but scales on wowhead to 38.

I believe the original +4 stat enchant is bugged not the tooltip. Classic enchants shouldnt scale (doesn't scale on wowhead). This is the only one which scales down and displays wrong on the tooltip. I think blizz didn't knew what to do with it and just left it like this without correcting it (which happened on more occasions).

WoWhead isn't correct. Try looking at character sheets and actual numbers changing. The WoWhead into is normally slightly off.

For instance, 188 Mana to chest gives you more like 1k extra mana. My Druid was at 600~ and is now past 1.5k.

Users who are viewing this thread