Charax retires from the Classic 19 bracket

Charax

Battleground Superstar
Hail friends!

Legendary Battleground Superstar Charax has completed his mission in the Classic 19 bracket. I have achieved honored reputation on almost every class/spec, while playing untwinked. For those that are curious, here is my roster:

Alliance (Grob): Charax, Barbarossa, Bruniar, Pathal, Valoran, Zinch, Sprat, Dugly, Fortress, Citadel, Mezlan, Silvershard, Spitz

Horde (Deviate): Citadel, Zharax, Moorax, Knubberrub, Vharax, Ruul, Vass, Charax, Romulus, Shaxul, Zuras, Thunderhoof, Hayt.

I hope you don't mind if I spit out a few thoughts on this.

I played almost exclusively on O to hunt down the EFC. I largely did this because this seemed to be the role that is lacking the most. A lot of players like to turtle or goof around mid. I prefer playing an efficient game. Frankly, if people were playing WSG properly, the KB totals would be very low. It should mostly be about proper CC and executing on the flag play. Even untwinked players that are focused on this approach can be very effective.

In terms of the community, it was really fun when BGs first launched. There were a lot of higher end players that were active. That seemed to have slowly waned near the latter part of Classic.

Probably my favourite part of this experience was just being bloody toxic in BG chat when certain players were playing poorly. Bickering is just part of the BG experience for me!

My least favourite part would be the jack asses that would delay the game unnecessarily (via terrain exploits or refusing to cap).

I've already started playing the 29 bracket on a few of the above toons already. I'll be active in TBC as well.

Cheers all!

looks like my lefthand man from the maelstrom server days is semi-famous now? you should give 20s a try (live).

---axelle

a goodie from the past:

TJ8clrL.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: KPI
Don't quit 19's, you can play more than one bracket.
[doublepost=1615832265,1615832149][/doublepost]I'm actually very confused why Charax got locked out of this post, lol.

Not sure why he got locked out I don’t think charax is a troll he just has a unique personality.

Not sure why he got locked out

i hope it's not because he only got 7 kills in that SS i posted. game ended within 10 minutes after he entered (he queued up for wsg upon my request as his guild leader). he was a skilled hunter that tipped the scale of a long marathon 2-hour WSG game.

Hail friends!

Legendary Battleground Superstar Charax has completed his mission in the Classic 19 bracket. I have achieved honored reputation on almost every class/spec, while playing untwinked. For those that are curious, here is my roster:

Alliance (Grob): Charax, Barbarossa, Bruniar, Pathal, Valoran, Zinch, Sprat, Dugly, Fortress, Citadel, Mezlan, Silvershard, Spitz

Horde (Deviate): Citadel, Zharax, Moorax, Knubberrub, Vharax, Ruul, Vass, Charax, Romulus, Shaxul, Zuras, Thunderhoof, Hayt.

I hope you don't mind if I spit out a few thoughts on this.

I played almost exclusively on O to hunt down the EFC. I largely did this because this seemed to be the role that is lacking the most. A lot of players like to turtle or goof around mid. I prefer playing an efficient game. Frankly, if people were playing WSG properly, the KB totals would be very low. It should mostly be about proper CC and executing on the flag play. Even untwinked players that are focused on this approach can be very effective.

In terms of the community, it was really fun when BGs first launched. There were a lot of higher end players that were active. That seemed to have slowly waned near the latter part of Classic.

Probably my favourite part of this experience was just being bloody toxic in BG chat when certain players were playing poorly. Bickering is just part of the BG experience for me!

My least favourite part would be the jack asses that would delay the game unnecessarily (via terrain exploits or refusing to cap).

I've already started playing the 29 bracket on a few of the above toons already. I'll be active in TBC as well.

Cheers all!
I remember vass only. You dispelled on offense, it was refreshing.

Users who are viewing this thread