Charax Guide: How to approach Horde base

Charax

Battleground Superstar
Hi everyone. Battleground Superstar Charax Silvershield here looking to give back to the community. I have noticed that many Alliance players have trouble reaching an EFC that has already crossed the field. I have devised this guide to help players over come this hurdle.

upload_2020-5-7_9-31-3.png

Path of Red: Most players follow the Path of Red. They will battle their way through the Horde ranks across midfield and if successful, will keep fighting through rezzer waves. Usually, their advance flounders somewhere in midfield.

Path of Blue: More skilled players will start with the Path of Red but since they are so dominant at crushing their opponents, they branch off to towards the Horde graveyard (Path of Blue) to engage those rezzers right away and proceed to farm those KBs to show scoreboard dominance.

Path of Charax: This passive route attempts to avoid conflict in midfield to gain quick access to the Horde ramp or tunnel. This allows the player to get to the EFC in the most efficient manner.

Leadership Tip: If you follow the Path of Charax and notice the rest of your teammates following the Path of Red or Path of Blue, you will need to exert some leadership in BG chat to encourage your teammates to follow your path to the EFC. I usually try to shame the top KBer following the lesser paths. For example:

"Hey Bracket! Stop being an ass clown KB trash bag and help with EFC!"

This usually sparks a heated debate in BG chat where the KB farmers point out their KB score over mine to indicate they are playing extremely well. This distraction will get them typing instead of fighting, which may allow the Horde to overrun their positions (a good thing).

I hope you enjoyed this informative guide. I am working on a Horde variant for a future posting.

https://gyazo.com/0ab86ebf0761678f35308458e41ca796

Remember when you came to 39s and no one liked you so you trolled on a level 3 alt and eventually got caught? It's almost as if you're just as unbearable in 2020, who woulda expected it.

Yeah, that level 3 wasn’t me. I never used sock puppets.

It’s a primitive tactic to fool simple minds like you by copying someone’s sig and do an “oops, I got caught not changing the sig on the posting troll account”. I probably explained that to you 10 years ago (find me that thread for a laugh).

BTW, are you still terrible on your 39 hunter? I remember evading you on my semi-twinked FC toon every single game.

Delores the 19 twink archive is down for maintenance so im just gonna let you know if you think you can out shitpost me you're quite mistaken

hi revo

Delores the 19 twink archive is down for maintenance so im just gonna let you know if you think you can out shitpost me you're quite mistaken

Sir, you are mistaken if you think this is a shit post. I think this would (sadly) benefit 85% of the players that participate in our bracket.

As Sanit can attest to, my foruming is always intended to benefit the community in a positive manner.

hey
Sir, you are mistaken if you think this is a shit post. I think this would (sadly) benefit 85% of the players that participate in our bracket.

As Sanit can attest to, my foruming is always intended to benefit the community in a positive manner.
fuck you're good.. looks like i'll have a worthy adversary

fuck you're good.. looks like i'll have a worthy adversary

If you represent evil, then I will smite you with my righteous might! Those that embrace justice and truth may sit idly by my side in friendship.

Choose carefully!

Sup Charax its Igy, is that you in the pic? Looks like ziqo

Oh hey Igy. No, good Lord, that’s not me in the pic lol but if I don’t get access to a hairdresser soonish, maybe my hair will go nuts like that.

Users who are viewing this thread