Characters disappearing from arena ladder

I was unable to replicate this despite testing with multiple characters over the last week. I suspect you're unable to find your characters because our filter is currently case sensitive, which means that you need to capitalize the first letter in order to find your characters.

I was unable to replicate this despite testing with multiple characters over the last week. I suspect you're unable to find your characters because our filter is currently case sensitive, which means that you need to capitalize the first letter in order to find your characters.
Thanks for the effort but you're wrong.
I've checked the 70 list somewhat frequently ever since the arena ladders were a thing on xpoff.
I've personally added 30+ characters at the same time, multiple times, and seen them all disappear again days/weeks later.
It seems to remove everyone who is not in the top ~48 every so often.

This is not what we mean. We're saying that characters are randomly removed from the list, as in, removed and you have to add them to the list again.

It even happened recently, with the (for example) EU lvl70 ladder having about 70 characters listed, but now there's 50.

@Chap Happened again. I added my Paladin to the lvl70 ladder twice last week, and it's gone again already. My Shaman and DK have vanished as well. It feels like there's some sort of cap you've put on the total amount of characters that can be on the ladder, Because it sure looks like it just cycles through stuff.

@Chap Happened again. I added my Paladin to the lvl70 ladder twice last week, and it's gone again already. My Shaman and DK have vanished as well. It feels like there's some sort of cap you've put on the total amount of characters that can be on the ladder, Because it sure looks like it just cycles through stuff.

We've been having a lot of trouble with the arena ladder due to issues related to the PHP version our host is running, so I doubt the issue is related to a hidden cap. Regardless, I deleted about 100 characters from the ladder, so you could try adding them now and tell me whether it works or not.

We've been having a lot of trouble with the arena ladder due to issues related to the PHP version our host is running, so I doubt the issue is related to a hidden cap. Regardless, I deleted about 100 characters from the ladder, so you could try adding them now and tell me whether it works or not.
After you posted this I added three characters: My shaman, paladin and mage.

The shaman has disappeared already.

Why would you ever take something like this seriously?

For the same reason any rating in a video game is "taken seriously", even at end game in WoW. Be it PvP, PvE or an achievement race...
Because they want to see how they are doing against their peers.

Have a happy 4th everyone!

For the same reason any rating in a video game is "taken seriously", even at end game in WoW. Be it PvP, PvE or an achievement race...
Because they want to see how they are doing against their peers.

Have a happy 4th everyone!
Do not even bother, trolls will always troll.

Users who are viewing this thread