EU+US Challenge Yourself

Shinela

Not your everyday tank
Challenge Yourself

This thread is mainly to answer the question "What do you do that keeps you playing level 70 all the time? Surely you've done everything!" and you would be right, but truth is, there's always a way to keep yourself busy on your level 70s.

I basically started a series on YouTube, which I will update every week. This series will show you how I keep myself busy on WoW despite playing literally only level 70, and hopefully inspire others out there to understand that level 70 twinking can be interesting every day on!

Episode 1) Zandalari Warscouts
Episode 2) Karazhan

Last edited:
nice, do you use any hit rating enchants?
I think you can still get it to gloves? Not sure if hit even dose anything anymore.
Was considering looking into it after getting frustrated with some JC daily's.

How do you get around Pandaria as a 70? Sorry for my ignorance, have not really played anything of the last 3 expansions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nice, do you use any hit rating enchants?
I think you can still get it to gloves? Not sure if hit even dose anything anymore.
Was considering looking into it after getting frustrated with some JC daily's.

How do you get around Pandaria as a 70? Sorry for my ignorance, have not really played anything of the last 3 expansions.

Hit rating doesn't work any more. Any enchant that says it gives hit, will instead give crit once properly enchanted on the item.
Oddly enough, it is harder to hit some mobs consistently in WotLK than it is in MoP. That's why it's one of my favourite areas to explore! This doesn't apply for casters however. Casters are the most difficult to do outdoor challenges with, but instanced they still have some options open.

Be wary attempting this on a pvp server, kept getting pounded by 110s farming lol. Worst part was I would be over halfway then as soon as they show up dead.
Also had a problem when getting feared into mobs and switching targets he would reset and run back to his path.

Be wary attempting this on a pvp server, kept getting pounded by 110s farming lol. Worst part was I would be over halfway then as soon as they show up dead.
Also had a problem when getting feared into mobs and switching targets he would reset and run back to his path.

Ah yes, the notorious PvP servers :p
Unfortunately I have no twinks on a PvP server, but there'll be other video's (One later today, once it finished rendering xD) which will work for every form of realm, PvP or otherwise ^.^ (instances, mate :3)

Regarding the fear, that didn't happen to me on the multiples that I killed for the video, strangely enough. Perhaps it was a certain zone? Not sure, but sorry to hear that :c resets are always annoying, I know this very well indeed xD

The second episode has now been uploaded.

In the first week I mostly covered Melee, tanks and some DPS thelike. Figured this week I'd cover something for the casters, make the world go round!

Reactions: Rob

Users who are viewing this thread