Cc haste mage

Diiesel said:
what ways are you planning to max haste?

full lifeblood + troll racial + the chardev which i shall create once i get my coffee.

for a CC mage, i suggest: hit > stam > haste tbh, at least for pugs.

Don't do it. It was pretty vital back in BC/WOTLK, but now it's pretty useless to stack haste.

I cant really see how it would be useless as your job as a defensive cc mage is to lock people down and quick casting would only help with this.

Grakob @ Elune - Game - World of Warcraft

I would just go with a max stam set up ^ potentially using +haste on gloves and then taking Early frost to use just before you pop lifeblood. You'll probably want to go blood elf for the silence instead of troll. As a CC mage I would be tempted to pick up Ice Floes instead of Imp CoC. This will allow you to use your primary AOE frost spells more often and would prevent diminishing returns. on your nova.

I tried Night elf frost and it's kinda fun. You can smeld and the use the "move to" pet ability to control pet. The pet will die quickly but it is fun to move it around and fight from the side lines.

The pet can allow you to freeze from almost the entire length of Midfield which is pretty crazy

Grabco said:
As a CC mage I would be tempted to pick up Ice Floes instead of Imp CoC. This will allow you to use your primary AOE frost spells more often and would prevent diminishing returns. on your nova.

Imp CoC doesn't DR with novas since novas are considered a controlled root and imp CoC is considered a random root. Stupid, but true.

Users who are viewing this thread