Catching up

Trollguden

Jøldal Förebild
Soo... I'm getting more and more tired of endgame and I've stopped my gametime but then I started to think about getting back in to twinking. I would love to play 29 but I assume locked xp still have their seperate bgs, right? so vet it is.

Been reading some guides and stuff and there is nothing, really nothing that I recognize anymore. It would seem like replaying the 4 first expansions or something is the new way to get gear and tbc socket gear being the best? I also read about rares one had to kite with another high char, walking to dungeons for some reason because not all instances were open in queue for 20s. Different ilvl gear and whatnot. Garrisons for more epic drops etc. I'm confused to say the least.

Some1 wanna help me make a TLDR version of the really critical stuff you need to make it in the bracket?

I'm not planning to go full hardcore mode right away, I just don't wanna get stomped when I play. How big is the difference on chars? GF chars alot more powerful than not GF? how much grind is it? Any tricks I really need to know before starting this adventure?

Anything will help, thanks in advance! :)

TLDR:

1.) Level to 20 and lock XP.
2.) Activate Legion Chromie Time, get your Artifact Weapon, and quest for/buy relics on the AH to upgrade it to i34.
3.) Switch to TBC Chromie Time and grind dungeons for Socket Gear (either queue through Dungeon Finder, find a group of Twinks to run with, or have a main account or friend run you through); take a look at the F2P and Vet Armory List sticky to figure out which pieces you want to go after.
4.) For remaining slots (Neck/Rings/Trinkets/Wrists/Back usually), your BiS is likely going to be an i28 green BoE that is acquired by farming hyperspawn mobs in Legion zones and/or Drustvar/Nazmir. This is the step that’s going to take the longest if you’re going for BiS. These can be traded/sold, so browsing the AH every now and then to see if someone’s selling a piece you need is a good idea.
5.) Take a look at the stickies for Enchants and Gems to finish.
6.) Profit?

TLDR:

1.) Level to 20 and lock XP.
2.) Activate Legion Chromie Time, get your Artifact Weapon, and quest for/buy relics on the AH to upgrade it to i34.
3.) Switch to TBC Chromie Time and grind dungeons for Socket Gear (either queue through Dungeon Finder, find a group of Twinks to run with, or have a main account or friend run you through); take a look at the F2P and Vet Armory List sticky to figure out which pieces you want to go after.
4.) For remaining slots (Neck/Rings/Trinkets/Wrists/Back usually), your BiS is likely going to be an i28 green BoE that is acquired by farming hyperspawn mobs in Legion zones and/or Drustvar/Nazmir. This is the step that’s going to take the longest if you’re going for BiS. These can be traded/sold, so browsing the AH every now and then to see if someone’s selling a piece you need is a good idea.
5.) Take a look at the stickies for Enchants and Gems to finish.
6.) Profit?
Thanks, just what I needed!

Thanks, just what I needed!
search.jpg

i just checked, still works. whew! had me worried...

Users who are viewing this thread