was driving behind a dirty hippie in a subaru 2day
and found myself reading all the bullshit on his rear bumper
most of it was nonsense
but got me thinkin
y do ppl feel the need 2 advertise their virtues

and started wonderin bout all of u xpoff heathens
do u plaster shit all over ur wheels
with 0 regard 4 aesthetics or ppls safety on the road

Bro I had a fusion with like 250k miles on it (was still alive and kicking when I traded it in) and that thing quickly turned into a bumper car.
Band-Aid vinyl stickers on cracks and dents.
odometer sticker of 200k rolling over
Fueled by recycled dinosaurs.
It's a hybrid, it burns gas and oil
Grocery getter, etc.

the stick figure "fuck it" or like... monster logos was a tad too stupid or like the hornblaster logo.

I was specific with my shitposting on my own vehicle

Car decals are like bikini chainmail. I get that some enjoy the irony or some sort of allure, but every time I see them, I just don't get it. For a long time, there was a car local to here that had a gazillion action figures glued to the trunk and hood. Nothing says "I never wash" like a million plastic spikes on your car.

fuded7ngzfl61.jpg

alo.

If I saw a car with an XPoff debuff icon in the corner, I'd honk. Well played.
gotta keep the sticker on while its being paid for.

That bein said, anyone interested in an XP Debuff sticker or an XP Eliminated Sticker?
I'll get something mocked up and could try to run a group buy

Last edited:
Maybe I’ve watched too many American films……
Isn’t there going to be trouble for u guys having a red headband on ur car?
Won’t it limit ur ability to travel?:thinking:

btw, I can’t stand car stickers. Some r funny, but most r just dull and useless.

My snowboarding movies I would buy always came with a sticker pack and a CD. The stickers were always too small for my board (only like massive vinyl personally) so I would outline the rear window with the sticker packs. My buddies and I used to call it “sticker tech” and would rate each others placement and thought it was cool.

Now as a crusty old man I think it’s cringe but understand why the youngsters do it. I dislike the political bumper stickers most tho! That and the stick family figures, blah!

My snowboarding movies I would buy always came with a sticker pack and a CD. The stickers were always too small for my board (only like massive vinyl personally) so I would outline the rear window with the sticker packs. My buddies and I used to call it “sticker tech” and would rate each others placement and thought it was cool.

Now as a crusty old man I think it’s cringe but understand why the youngsters do it. I dislike the political bumper stickers most tho! That and the stick family figures, blah!
I had an old Datsun pick up truck that I Plastered with stickers as a teen. Mostly surfboard shops, I had a Sublime sticker and stuff like wonder bread and I even think I had a 420. I was so edgy in high school

Users who are viewing this thread