Can’t unlock Allied race(s) on Shadowlands boosted character...

Discussion in '20s (Shadowlands)' started by Zorch, Apr 8, 2021.

Share This Page

1. Zorch

Zorch Member

Hi, guys — not sure if this will be considered off-topic, but I can’t find an answer anywhere else and it’s regarding unlocking Vulpera so I can use the race for my planned twink, so here goes...

I recently purchased the Heroic Shadowlands Edition, which includes a 50 boost character. Knowing I wanted to unlock Vulpera asap, I rolled Horde and completed the little intro aboard the ship to learn a few skills. Once in Orgrimmar, I realized I couldn’t immediately go to the Warchief and start the quest to unlock Vulpera (found a guide on YouTube).

So, my question — do any of you know if you’re required to complete the first two Shadowlands Campaign Chapters before you can unlock Allied Races on a boost? I’ve already gone ahead and completed 1 of 2 simply because I’m not sure what else to do, lol.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Chops

Chops Soccer Dad Moderator

I *think* you have to do some of the BFA questline? But Im not entirely sure. Thats my best guess though.

3. Hardc0re

Hardc0re Legend

You have to do all of the Voldun quests.

I mean, not ALL of them, but you need the achievment from that zone so it's a lot of quests.
    At the embassy they let you know which achievments are needed for each race

• Like Like x 1