Can't turn exp off on my 110

Got on the lowest toon i have that still has exp on. level 28 mage. Is ABLE TO TURN OFF EXP. perhaps its a phased SW, Perhaps its no longer an option 110+. I will finish the quests in SW and post my findings.
[doublepost=1534200366,1534199115][/doublepost]NPC is removed from the room during Tides of War and The Nation of Kil Tirus quests. Finished quests in SW npc returned yet the option to turn off exp is gone.
[doublepost=1534201979][/doublepost]Waiting to hear back on my GM ticket

Last edited:
Sounds like it's unintended, and likely bugged due to phasing.

Ah, well.

We played twinks for years without the ability to turn off XP.

I'm sure it will get looked into eventually.

same. hoping is caused by being phased and on a quest. i went back every time i had to go through sw and sometimes the npc wasn’t there at all.

Well at lvl 111 the npc is there but does not give the option to turn exp off. If it's not fixed by the time I'm lvl 119, I'll try get a GM to turn off my exp.

Well at lvl 111 the npc is there but does not give the option to turn exp off. If it's not fixed by the time I'm lvl 119, I'll try get a GM to turn off my exp.
returned to stormwind again before handing in A Nation Divided and npc was there with option to toggle xp. did a random bg and it seemed everyone was 110.

Only for a short time, same thing happened last expac.

Xp off bug is fixed. my 111 just turned it off then back on again and he's done all the intro quests / scenarios.
what do you mean by only a short time? 100’s played vs other 100’s exclusively due to being expansion capped if they hadn’t bought legion. i expect this is working the same way? out if the 3 bg’s i did everybody was 110.

what do you mean by only a short time? 100’s played vs other 100’s exclusively due to being expansion capped if they hadn’t bought legion. i expect this is working the same way? out if the 3 bg’s i did everybody was 110.

oh I meant that 110 BFA players will be in the 110 bracket for like 2-3 weeks. But later BFA players will be in the 110-119 bracket. Yes you are correct that if you don't buy the expac u'll be in the 110 bracket forever.

Users who are viewing this thread