Can't queue Shadowland dungeons anymore

Arpheton

Veteran
When I set chromie time to Shadowlands, I can't queue any dungeon. The list is empty. I could before, even as f2p. Did they change it with start of df?

even when i queue for some other chromie dungeon using my lvl44, it said i do not have the requirement lolololol

Another year till they fix this one :KEKW:
b976b7bf5a11048391480bb0e80af565.png

This was broken even for my 60 characters yesterday. I could only queue for bfa dungeons(we do actually natively have lfg access to them at 60)

Maybe todays reset maintenance will fix it

edit: not fixed on my 60 lol

Last edited:
Damn... I got stuck with HS in Oribos and was hoping I could use DGs to escape... Anyone knows a way I could leave Oribos main city now?

Oh, yeah! Maybe I was a bit vague... I was looking to use SL dungeons to get out into Shadowlands. Now I'm stuck in Oribos main city and can't access the upper ring (lvl 48 block) to do SL zones... :(
I parked my Hearthstone at SL Zone, that way I can fly from there to Oribos and fall down to the other Ring.

Last edited:
I parked my Hearthstone at SL Zone, that way I can fly from there to Oribos and fall down to the other Ring.
Yeah, I didn't do that... wonder if there's another way now to do it. Maybe Ill ask someone for a tp if possible. Thanks!
[doublepost=1669766189,1669759273][/doublepost]
I can queue for more BFA dungeons now but no Shadowlands dungeons.
[Quick updated here] Seems like Blizzard fixed this. I'm able to queue for SL dungeons (As lvl 20) AND use portals to and around Oribos. (Still setting my hs in another zone just in case)

Yeah, I didn't do that... wonder if there's another way now to do it. Maybe Ill ask someone for a tp if possible. Thanks!
[doublepost=1669766189,1669759273][/doublepost]
[Quick updated here] Seems like Blizzard fixed this. I'm able to queue for SL dungeons (As lvl 20) AND use portals to and around Oribos. (Still setting my hs in another zone just in case)
Well, because you can use chromie and do SL dungeons, I think you're vet or one of those grandfathered Chromie Time F2p's.

As pure f2p I still can't use the portals

Users who are viewing this thread